No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently you can copy it to your PS4 using some proxy application on a Windows PC but I got bored reading about it. And jealous. Bored and jealous.

Comment

Restored my iPhone 5s to iOS 11.3.1 to remove the jailbreak. The reasons to keep it have dwindled and the hassles involved in keeping it got tiresome.

I've been running stock 10.2 for the past few months now and barely noticed so decided the time was ripe. Also, the phone was getting cranky and was due a refresh anyway.

It's smooth as silk, now.

Comment

Suited, booted and off to ascot race day.

Edit. My horse came in 1st on the first race. Happy days.
        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 12-05-2018, 13:21.

Comment

$2578 return Calgary to Cardiff for the pair of us. Not bad actually.

Comment

Test drove the LeBron Soldier 11s today. Proper nice shoes, I walk very fast and they're truly up to the job, sturdy, bouncy, I felt I had augmented feet, catching nice air with each step. Initially they feel quite stiff but they ease soooooo much out after a bit of walking, warm up and feel amazing to move about in.

Only thing I seem to have a mojo for is trainies at prez. But that's hardly an unhealthy thing. Total barg.

Comment

Forum members going off the rails

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                Forum members going off the rails
                Which implies they were, at some point, on the rails

Comment

Tone it down replica! I don't want you going anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                    Tone it down replica! I don't want you going anywhere
                    One time a forum tried to ban me so I played around with a bit of database injection to make the member list roll back a week to my pre ban status so I could carry on as before. Little did I know that it would take the whole forum back 1 year

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by replicashooter View Post
                        One time a forum tried to ban me so I played around with a bit of database injection to make the member list roll back a week to my pre ban status so I could carry on as before. Little did I know that it would take the whole forum back 1 year
                        fyi [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION]

Comment

Lol, that wasn't him. We know exactly how the great calamity happened and it wasn't hacking.

Comment

I completely missed the deleted thread fiasco, but reading the locked thread was entertaining as hell. I think I get the general intended direction it was meant for, a shame it spun-off so wildly as the core discussion would have been interesting which I think is what QC was inferring to try and salvage it from ending the way it did.

Biggest take away, Jazz saying we're all over 40 on here
                            *checks Birth Certificate*

Get in!

Comment

Let's face it, replicashooter is like these 2 guys in real life:

Comment

Love that sketch, Zaki.
                                I was crying at this one though from the same guys:

Comment

Working...
                                X