No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short of living naked in a cave in the woods it's pretty much impossible to live outside of societies rules. Though, being a forum user means abiding by a communal set of rules I imagine being banned for not adhering to them is the way to go

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      he did engage me in arguments long after people like Dogg and Wools had given up.
      No he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        No he didn't.
        Genius.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          I didn't mind RS too much myself. I mean he didn't sound like somebody I'd go out for a pint with, but he did engage me in arguments long after people like Dogg and Wools had given up. I guess the difference is that I just like to wind people up with my incessant pedantry, whereas he seemed to be genuinely getting a rage on about things.
          I think most people are smart enough to know when to stop arguing with you if you're being a relentless pedant.

I find it intolerable when people are pedantic.

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          societies rules.
          "society's rules"

Comment

Full on laugh out loud there, QC! This is a great thread.

Comment

Jajaja.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Full on laugh out loud there, QC! This is a great thread.
                I was worried people wouldn't get the joke and think I was just being pedantic.
                It was a bit of both...

Comment

Sitting in the park in hysterics. It's the opposite side of town to bell end.

Comment

Moved to correct thread.
                    Last edited by fishbowlhead; 28-06-2018, 12:04.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          I could of been born into a body that works coal mines in China, or, born into someone that works the mountain roads of the Hindu mountains laying bitchumin and tarmac with no safety gear whatsoever along with a VERY short life.
                          Or you could have leaped into those people and helped them out like Sam in Quantum Leap.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Better weather here

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                              To actually answer the question,

Yes, I most certainly am happy. Business is very well with a clear direction and healthy future, it’s just a question of “how big” do I really want it to get now.

Personally I’ve always been in a good place, it’s all about perspective for me, I could of been born into a body that works coal mines in China, or, born into someone that works the mountain roads of the Hindu mountains laying bitchumin and tarmac with no safety gear whatsoever along with a VERY short life.

However, I’m EXTREMELY uncompromising, if you wrong me your dead to me, if your taking the p*** you get told so instantly. I guess not worrying what others with think or say has made me like that.
                              Wrong thread fishy.

Glad I wasn't born into the body of a bitcoin miner.

I do admire your acts of scolding mobile phone users on the road
                              Last edited by Zaki; 28-06-2018, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
                                Wrong thread fishy.

Glad I wasn't born into the body of a bitcoin miner.

I do admire your acts of scolding mobile phone users on the road
                                Whoops .

Comment

Working...
                                X