User Tag List

Page 66 of 173 FirstFirst ... 56646566676876166 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobcat View Post
    I suppose I should comment that officially announcing our engagement to everyone today has been pretty exciting!!!!

All this has been via methods of contact that have not been face to face with anyone as we all live far apart so going into work is going to be fun!
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Blobcat View Post
    I suppose I should comment that officially announcing our engagement to everyone today has been pretty exciting!!!!

All this has been via methods of contact that have not been face to face with anyone as we all live far apart so going into work is going to be fun!
    Well done guys. Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Yeah, the new telly is ace and all, but you've also acquired Stuntman: Ignition.

Result!
    It was next to RR7 so I just grabbed it without thinking but now I'm wondering if it'll all be in Japanese.

"MIGI DA YO! MIGIIIIIII!"

*CRASSSHHH*

"BAKA YAROU ETC ETC"

Although it helps knowing what the director wants next, there are little symbols to indicate what you're doing.
    "Drive under the truck!"

Thanks to the 'joys' of Undercover Boss USA, I've discovered the most elegant Christian name for a female I've ever heard, "Sharteria", basically a shart in a cafeteria. Who'd name their child after that?!

Two smiles:

1) Wife listening to the Curb Your Enthusiasm music while brushing her teeth. She's hooked on the programme. Music and comedy are my loves in life and I'm very lucky we have so much in common in both categories.

2) Booked my America business trip next month. A week at head office in Phoenix, then my wife is joining me in LA for a few nights(and our first anniversary), then on to the Grand Canyon and finally New York. My company is covering the flights to/from America so I only have to pay for the domestic ones.

If this doesn't make you spit your drink on yourself, you have issues.

I was chatting about games to my wife and it turns out she has both a slim PS2 and a PSP... somewhere!

Tactile emulation goodness awaits

INSANE coincidence at work today, one of them things that reminds me that life is kinda spooky. I was taking a lady from A&E to Ward 22, which is an orthopaedic ward. So, I get to A&E and ask what room she's in and the nurse says cubicle 22 and I get that vague amusement of taking a patient from room 22 to ward 22...EXCEPT, when I get to Ward 22 I ask them what bed she's in...and they say bed 22....!

But it doesn't stop there, I'm wheeling her down the ward to her bed saying that in all my ten years working there, I've never had a 'hat trick' like that before and she says to me "and you know what my house number is? 22."

This actually happened this afty. It blew my mind!