User Tag List

Page 100 of 188 FirstFirst ... 909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1876
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Welcome back @Zen Monkey! Most of us expected you to come back with a spectacular forum meltdown Glad you let us down!

I even thought about pretending to be you at the next meet. Your identity is safe again
    ...or is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Zaki Matar View Post
    Welcome back @Zen Monkey! Most of us expected you to come back with a spectacular forum meltdown Glad you let us down!

I even thought about pretending to be you at the next meet. Your identity is safe again
    You can pretend to be me, but don't overdo the weirdness. Or underdo it. It's a delicate balance!

Quote Originally Posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    I honestly thought you’d falen asleep up snowdon in the snow.

In four weeks I’m going on a 3-4 month break from work.

4 month break? Nice. That's long enough to go backpacking across India where, without really understanding how or why, you'll find yourself staying at an ashram. There you'll meet a bearded guru in saffron robes and wooden beads called Baba G, you'll quickly fall under his spell, he'll convince you, amongst other things, to give up your old life, to stay in the ashram as his personal assistant, and to empty the contents of your bank account into his own private account.

I'm actually enjoying all these GDPR emails.

Not only are loads of emails I can't remember subscribing to going to stop, I also like the attention of all the begging emails trying keep me subscribed.
    I like to pretend they're girlfriends that are desperate not to lose me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    4 month break? Nice. That's long enough to go backpacking across India where, without really understanding how or why, you'll find yourself staying at an ashram. There you'll meet a bearded guru in saffron robes and wooden beads called Baba G, you'll quickly fall under his spell, he'll convince you, amongst other things, to give up your old life, to stay in the ashram as his personal assistant, and to empty the contents of your bank account into his own private account.
    Aye, that’ll be a firm no on that one.