Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    My daughter just dumped her boyfriend because he claimed Kanye West was better than The Smiths. I could not be more proud.
    Kanye West isn't even better than Smiths crisps, and you have to put your own damn salt in them!

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
      @Brad: musical efforts aside, both Morrisey and Kanye spout increasingly extreme and loopy political views, such that they're much of a muchness, as far as I am concerned!
      If you were my boyfriend I would dump you for this outraqe!

Comment

Saw this on Era

Comment

Looks shopped to me

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
            Yes, because organic fairtrade hot chocolate is the "little things". No 'shrooms?
            It's a little thing to me and a daily thing. I begin each day with a glass of cider vinegar & honey and end each day with a hot milky drink - be it hot chocolate of hot milk and honey. I read in a very old folk medicine book that they serve as healthy bookends to each and every day. But if you consider hot chocolate more than a little thing then that's cool.

As for shrooms, I'm not sure why you mentioned them?

Comment

Switzerland is voting on whether or not cut cows' horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                It's a little thing to me and a daily thing. I begin each day with a glass of cider vinegar & honey and end each day with a hot milky drink - be it hot chocolate of hot milk and honey. I read in a very old folk medicine book that they serve as healthy bookends to each and every day. But if you consider hot chocolate more than a little thing then that's cool.

As for shrooms, I'm not sure why you mentioned them?
                Best hot chocolate!

Comment

Comment

What the heck...

Comment

I love it when people take photos and add those filters that give them animal ears and noses or other such things. It makes it very easy for me to identify people I never need to talk to or spend any time with.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        I love it when people take photos and add those filters that give them animal ears and noses or other such things. It makes it very easy for me to identify people I never need to talk to or spend any time with.
                        Ahahahaha! I hear you pal. Probably the reason I don't want to spend any time with my wife

Comment

Smile: that the location of my shoes in the morning are an accurate indicator of how much I have had to drink the night before.

Comment

Ha! I have a similar situation but it’s my jeans and underwear!

If they’ve been stripped off as I’ve just got in the house, you know it’s been a messy one.....

Comment

Hold ikobos y-fronts overhead zelda treasure find style. DoodledoodledoooOoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
                                Good quality hot chocolate. Like Green & Blacks. Man, that stuff is good. I swear it's the little things that make life good. Everyday things.
                                Tried Be Chocolat's own Hot chocolate in store this year in Brighton.
                                It has ruined all hot chocolate forever for me now, nothing can live up to it. We share one as its a bit pricey but also rich and creamy as heck.

Just don't ever have it, you will be spoilt for life. I really want some now...

Comment

Working...
                                X