Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
    “He wasn’t aware there were children about, but he knows it’s a very unpleasant incident for anybody to witness.”

Comment

Post that needs spread throughout the forum -

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Just FYI, The Goonies is now on Netflix UK.
      Oh yes, BIG smile!

Comment

Probably going to be an irk for someone, but joining the Secret Santa again this year will mean sending something I originally bought from MJizzle to my "lucky" recipient.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Probably going to be an irk for someone, but joining the Secret Santa again this year will mean sending something I originally bought from MJizzle to my "lucky" recipient.
          It's not up to 10 yet!

Comment

Everybody's Gone to the Stuntman Ignition!

A tale of mystery and apocalypse that is only revealed by chaining stunts together.

Comment

Started a new craft class today! Excited about my new (slightly costly) new hobby which involves me getting my own materials for my project which I wasn't expecting for this workshop but in the end it's my own project I'm allowed to make as big as I want within reason.

Between now and next week I need to draw up a design and grab some materials (the shop that sells them is only open a few hours a day on week days so will have to wrangle something with work). Project is a secret!

If all goes well, I plan to design some gaming/ geeky stuff and make some for future gifts for family, but I am brand new to it today and am excited and a little scared!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

A tale of mystery and apocalypse that is only revealed by chaining stunts together.
                Spiderman Kart 8 Deluxe.

With great CCs comes great acceleration.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Dead Or Donpachi
                  The Physics Em Up everyone's been waiting for!

Comment

Just got home after a meal at Miller & Carter.

My in-laws have done so much for us, especially this past fortnight, that we wanted to treat them. The Sunday set menu (3 courses for £24.95) is great value for the amount of food you get.

I've recently got their app too which has 20% off your next visit but in the Ts & Cs it says not valid on the above menu.

Being the chancer I am I asked the waiter to scan the code anyway and, huzzah, 20% off!!

4 adults and 1 child ate for less than the price of 4 adults including drinks!!

I am both smug at the code working and stuffed at the amount of food I have consumed.

Yummy!!

Comment

Installing Linux on girlfriend’s laptop whilst sipping Dalwhinnie single malt. Living the dream.

Comment

Fused games:

Nioh 2 : Nioh’s Destiny

A bit of a cluster**** to be honest. 2 games that already have more systems in play than I care to deal with, merged to create an impenetrable nightmare that looks awesome but cannot be played except by datadave and joe musashi.

Comment

I actually finished a game. That's two this year!

Comment

Fused games:

Splatoon Unravelled. Yarn based creatures have trouble getting ink out.

Comment

One more than me!

Comment

I'm impressed with myself. 2 AAA PS4 games this year that not only have I finished but earned the Platinum Trophies for.

Comment

Working...
                                X