User Tag List

Page 184 of 186 FirstFirst ... 84174182183184185186 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1859
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    My daughter just dumped her boyfriend because he claimed Kanye West was better than The Smiths. I could not be more proud.
    Kanye West isn't even better than Smiths crisps, and you have to put your own damn salt in them!

Quote Originally Posted by gunrock View Post
    @Brad: musical efforts aside, both Morrisey and Kanye spout increasingly extreme and loopy political views, such that they're much of a muchness, as far as I am concerned!
    If you were my boyfriend I would dump you for this outraqe!

Quote Originally Posted by kryss View Post
    Yes, because organic fairtrade hot chocolate is the "little things". No 'shrooms?
    It's a little thing to me and a daily thing. I begin each day with a glass of cider vinegar & honey and end each day with a hot milky drink - be it hot chocolate of hot milk and honey. I read in a very old folk medicine book that they serve as healthy bookends to each and every day. But if you consider hot chocolate more than a little thing then that's cool.

As for shrooms, I'm not sure why you mentioned them?

Switzerland is voting on whether or not cut cows' horns.

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Monkey View Post
    It's a little thing to me and a daily thing. I begin each day with a glass of cider vinegar & honey and end each day with a hot milky drink - be it hot chocolate of hot milk and honey. I read in a very old folk medicine book that they serve as healthy bookends to each and every day. But if you consider hot chocolate more than a little thing then that's cool.

As for shrooms, I'm not sure why you mentioned them?
    Best hot chocolate!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Caf%C3%A9di...+hot+chocolate

I love it when people take photos and add those filters that give them animal ears and noses or other such things. It makes it very easy for me to identify people I never need to talk to or spend any time with.