No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want to *truly* ruin other hot chocolate for life, get yourself down to Rye in Sussex and visit Knoops - https://knoops.co.uk

The format is such that you pretty much choose everything to be tailored to how you want it - they have a wall of different chocolate that can be used which is sorted by %, and ranges from in the 20s all the way up to 100, and then with various options for extras (spices, herbs, salts, fruits etc) as well as any particular milk you want. We were in the neighbourhood and utterly enamoured with the place, popping in pretty much every time we passed by to try out something new. Personal favourite was around the 65% mark, with some sea salt added. I'm practically dribbling just thinking about it.

Comment

Seeing as it's my first weekend off since around May we decided it'd be best if I didn't spend all day playing Bayonetta and instead went for a walk to the coffee place followed by a trek through the woods:

Comment

Beautiful pics!

Comment

My Aunt is from the Phillipines and is an amazing cook.

We had my Grandfather's funeral and wake last Friday and she'd made a delicious apple and walnut cake.

Sorry, not 'a' apple and walnut cake. She made eight if the things. They're the size of large bricks!!!

I left at the end of the afternoon with one of them and my Mum has brought another back from Bournemouth with her for me today.

So. Much. Cake.

Comment

Just had a massive Ginsters Cornish pasty.

Oh my god it was better than decent, I ate every bit, every last flake.

Surprised!

(slight formula change, maybe???.....)

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              I do actually think that is tacky as ****, entirely tasteless and bad-looking.

But such bollocks to even make it happen!

Comment

7 seasons of The Walking Dead and I've not shed a tear, until

Shiva the Tiger bit the dust, then it was like Niagara Falls.

Comment

He died so that the CGI budget could be put to other uses.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    He died so that the CGI budget could be put to other uses.
                    Yeah, next season the crew can have on-site Subway instead of Wendy's.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      Yeah, next season the crew can have on-site Subway instead of Wendy's.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                        So now you're slagging off my fish tank?!

It was bad enough when you pissed on my kitchen sofa, but you've gone too far now!

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post

But such bollocks to even make it happen!
                          I approve of this coherent jazzfunk message.

Comment

Watching last night's Bake Off. I think I'm in love with Manon.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Watching last night's Bake Off. I think I'm in love with Manon.
                              Is that the one who played the monkey on garth merenghis? yellen! cullabandooohh!
                              Last edited by vanpeebles; 17-10-2018, 18:52.

Comment

Tried digging up my dad the other day (not literally)...

Comment

Working...
                                X