"Who wants to live forever, Mr. Bond?"

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Need to get some Queen quotes in it.

"Who wants to live forever, Mr. Bond?"
      Lol.
      I'm the invisible man... Mr bond.

Comment

Bond can be heard shouting "I want to break free" while trapped in a sinking ship.

Bond on the beach having a good look around "hmm, fat bottomed girls, nice"

Right after bond finishes off the freddy, err the main villain he says the most predictable of all phrases, "another on bites the dust."

Comment

Bond shoots two goons whilst advancing on the stop button attached to the countdown clock by the missile as the villain screams 'Don't stop me now!"

Comment

Theory:
            Rami Malek is... (genuine spoiler, not a Freddie Mercury pun)

Dr. No.
            The film's title and the fact you never see his hands.

Comment

and he'll be the clone son of Bond made from extracted DNA of James and Blowfeld combined, Madeleine's secret being she was the surrogate... all before the final reveal that Bond's evil moustached twin was behind everything!

Comment

That's not actually a bad theory and I'm sure Malek can act his way out of a paper bag so however it turns out it should be interesting. As long as its not an overly long drawn-out affair like Spectre was.

Comment

Current flavour of the month Billie Eilish is rumoured to be doing the films theme

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    Theory:
                    Rami Malek is... (genuine spoiler, not a Freddie Mercury pun)

Dr. No.
                    The film's title and the fact you never see his hands.
                    Also, wasn't the original title:

Shatterhand

Comment

It’s official, multiple Grammy nominee Billie Eilish has written and will perform the theme song for Cary Fukunaga’s new James Bond film “No Time To Die” opening in cinemas in April. Ellish herself has confirmed the news on her Twitter account, that confirmation following one from the official James Bond account which confirmed that four-time […]

It's official, Eilish is doing the theme

Comment

Incredulity as Napalm Death overlooked again for James Bond theme : https://www.screen-idle.com/incredul...y9WYLmYRVhm12k

Comment

The world would be a better place if Lawnmower Deth were to provide the incidental music for the new Jimmy B film.

Comment

The new theme song has gone with the title No Time to Die and launches tomorrow at midnight

Comment

The new Bond theme

Comment

It's an odd one, it's certainly not a song that I feel you'd listen to in of itself but I can imagine that it will fit the films intro and some sections of the story beats well. More like it's a lyricised score than it is a song. So yeah, I'm fine with it and it has enough of a Bond air to it as well as fitting the Craig era. I'd say it's below You Know My Name (the best of the Craig themes) and Skyfall but well above Another Way to Die and Writings on the Wall.

But man, I know I've said it a thousand times, but EON... come on... sort this frigging miserable franchise out.

Comment

Working...
                                X