Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it!

Moody and atmospheric.

I've liked all the Craig Bond outings. Quantum was a bit wobbly but the others have been great entertainment.

Comment

"Sorry to hear your puppy just died, Billie. Now just pop into the booth here and we'll press record and get this energetic little Bond number recorded."

Comment

Gave me goosebumps tbh. I love her voice. Cranked it up on the Denon. Not a regular listen but it will rock in the cinema

Comment

Oscar-winning filmmaker Guillermo del Toro has signed on to write and direct “Zanbato” for Paramount Pictures and J.J. Abrams‘ Bad Robot reports Collider. The story centers around a young female ninja, a character who could be anywhere between 10-15 years old, but plot specifics are under wraps. It’s not clear if this will be del […]

Delayed till 25 November 2020

Comment

No(vember) Time to Die?

It might work in the film's favour as April seems a strange time to release a Bond film (they've released in Autumn in the past so putting this in early Spring always seemed a bit odd).

Comment

The theory is that the plot revolves around a virus, hence the delay due to current events.

Comment

Here is a sneak peak......

De Wolf SKYFALL and SPECTRE remix to play in background.

"QUANTUM ARG instigation XII DISCIPLES INSTIAGTION"

S.P.E.C.T.R.E = E.R.T.C.E.P.S

REINTRODUCTION

“Where the hell have you been?

“Enjoying death”

“What is your hobby? - Resurrection”

“I have no armour left”

“There’s no shame in saying you have lost a step”

Runtime 007 seconds [Rez Synchronization Blue Iris META-ARG]

[“Blue Iris” Visual Confirmation 0:35-0:40] [Quantum of Solace Trailer v2.0]

“I have only one question: Why did you not stay dead?”

“Do one last thing for me Q … make me disappear”

PROLOGUE

James Bond is no longer in active service and lives in…. Cambridge, Jamaica. His quiet life is disrupted when an old friend from the CIA appears asking for help. The old secret agent will embark in a mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist, then leading him onto the trail of a “mysterious villain” armed with dangerous new “philosophical technology” stolen from wartime “Military Intelligence Seven” [MI7] called the “Janus Directive”.

“How do you catch double 0?... how do you match a double 0?”

James Bond 007nside – Alternative [J | A | N | U | S] Theme

[SPECTRE] = [ERTCEPS] - James Bond 007 Theme Remix [DeWolf]

[Play and watch for QUANTUM-ARG duration experiential]
                [Where does the visual music lead you?]

Electronic | Rotational | Typographic | Cinematographic | Exponential | Project | Sonics

Then watch…

007nside

“When the writing is on the wall”

You move in the black of night
                The pale moonlight is where you play your game
                I think of your cold embrace
                I see your face as I'm calling out your name
                You know when to take the shot
                When it's better not to ask for reasons why
                No time to stand and grieve
                When you believe there's no better day to die
                Chorus
                I'll only see what you want me to see
                'Cos you keep it all inside
                I'll always be who you want me to be
                'Cos you're a double-0 inside
                How do you catch a double-0?
                How do you match a double-0?
                How do I get into your heart?
                Where would I start?
                I wanna know...
                How do I get into your mind?
                What's left behind... for me to find?
                How do you move on when love's died?
                Where do you hide?
                When you're a double-0 inside
                Double-0 inside
                You move in the shadows when
                They're closing in
                You take them by surprise
                No hesitation when
                Wiser men would turn and close their blue eyes
                [Chorus]
                I want to live inside your heart
                I want to move inside your mind
                I want to breathe when we're apart
                And keep you safe from being assigned.

“My wounds will heal…what about yours?”

Vocals Lara George: 007nside [Extended Version] 2015
                Video Over IP created by Colin Collins
                [Epicnicity Reimagination Studios]
                Copyright Words and Music [Graeme Ventris]

"It's up to you but I am your best chance of staying alive"

DEVELOPMENT

Development of the film began in the spring of 2016. As Sony Pictures' contract to co-produce the James Bond films with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer and Eon Productions expired with the release of Spectre, another major film studio was expected to land the distribution rights to release Bond [XXV] in cinemas. In April 2017 Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., 20th Century Fox, Universal Pictures and Annapurna Pictures entered a bidding competition to win the distribution rights. It was then announced that MGM has secured the domestic, digital and worldwide television rights to the film. Universal was announced as the international distributor of the film and will also hold the rights for physical home entertainment distribution.

Cary Joji Fukunaga was announced as the new director in September 2018 via the James Bond hypertext transfer protocol [http] digital delivery mechanism account. Fukunaga became the first “American in the history of the series” to direct an official James Bond film. Linus Sandgren was hired as cinematographer in December 2018.

Ana de Armas, Dali Benssalah, David Dencik, Lashana Lynch, Billy Magnussen and Rami Malek were announced as cast members in a live stream, at Ian Fleming's “Goldeneye” estate in Jamaica. This live stream on 25 April 2019 marked the official start of production.

Malek was further announced as playing the film's villain, whose name was originally to have been named “Janus” and linking his character mysteriously to Dr Madeleine Swan, but now retitled to Safin. In an interview Malek revealed that he was drawn to the part because of the
                “villain's distinct ambiguity”

James Bond [XXV] was originally scheduled for release on XIII November 2019. Following the original director’s departure, the release date was pushed back to XVII March 2020. The film is due to be released outside North America on II April 2020. It has now been delayed until the [XXV] of November 2020

“How much do you know about fear?

“All there is…”

“Have you not been reading closely?”

“THE DEAD ARE ALIVE”
                “Why did you not stay dead?”

[The Real Project]

S.C.O.R.P.I.O

Search | Context | Optimal | Research | Procedure | Intelligence | Operation

[United UK & USA ATLANTIC Intelligence Network]

[The Blue Irises]

[SKYFALL TRAILER VERSION 1.0]

ID Confirmation [0:42-0:45]

Daily Edition

The London Times

“The author of all your pain”

“It’s only a number”

[BOND XXV] “Somebody to Die For” is now “No Time to Die”

The fictious JANUS Group from Bond Mythology is somewhat of a younger spiritual successor to SPECTRE as the two are both criminal organisations with aspirations of creating worldwide pandemonium, dominion and supremacy.

The name of the organization is derived from the eponymous two-faced god who simultaneously looks at the future and past, as well as being the master of beginnings and endings.

Remi Malek’s character is rumoured to be a dual British and French national trained by MI6 (009) and grandson of the original “Janus Directive” creator during the interwar years. In Malek’s pursuit of a “Digital Ideological Armageddon” this assignment may finally capture the life of Agent 007 James Bond…

Philosophical Translation

“If the entire [http] communications network of the planet were to be shut down what would be the result for the generation of digital natives so entrenched within the networked reality, that their personality constructions would cease to exist in their own self-contained psychologies?

French Translation
                “Le vrai philosphe n'attend rien des homes, et il leur fait tout le bien don't il est capable”

PRE-CREDITS-SEQUENTIAL

The Atacama Large Millimeter Array [ALMA] is an astronomical interferometer of 66 radio telescopes in the Atacama Desert of northern Chile

ALMA is an international partnership among Europe, the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and Chile. Costing about US$1.4 billion, it is the most expensive ground-based telescope in the world.

ALMA began scientific observations in the second half of 2011 and the first images were released to the press on 3 October 2011. The array has been fully operational since March 2013

THE-NARRATOLOGICAL-CASCADE

BOND [XXV]

James Bond’s only undisclosed previous mission concerned one of the five
                “QUANTUM COMPUTER DRIVES” for America and Britain’s
                DEFENSIVE JANUS DIRECTIVE TECHNOLOGY powering the QUANTUM-IRISES being stolen from San Pedro de Atacama, Chile.

With James Bond working alongside Felix Leiter to investigate, and return once again to South America after the events of QUANTUM OF SOLACE in Bolivia…on arrival he was met surprisingly by a younger and unusually confident female colleague, who Bond had unfinished history with, in another life, after a previous assignment went terribly wrong under the previous M.

Travelling north from Santiago to the nearby snow-covered Andes for clues to the technologies disappearance… they are met by a scientific contact “Nifas Janus”, grandson of the wartime creator of this classified technology, that now apparently goes by the name of QUANTUM, but has in fact returned to the namesake of his great lineage…

THE D | N | A of J | A | M | E | S B | O | N | D

The | Deoxy-Ribo- | -Nucleic | Acid

of

Janus | Artificial | Mimetic | Engineered | System

Biological | Organic | Network | Defence

“God and my Right”

&

“Out of Many, [Only] One…”
                “Inside the World of James Bond”

Arm yourself because no-one else here will save you
                The odds will betray you
                And I will replace you
                You can't deny the prize it may never fulfil you
                It longs to kill you
                Are you willing to die?

The coldest blood runs through my veins
                You know my name

[Rest in Peace]

[Christopher John Cornell July 20, 1964 – May 18, 2017]

[ORCHESTRAL FILM VERSION – Highest Quality]
                __________________________________________________ _________________

It is soon the year 2020…

“The twenties have already begun...”

“The world is different now…the old rules no longer apply”

"Message Timed" at 00III = x3 = 009 to 007 minutes 00 seconds

In Goldfinger, Sean Connery’s James Bond slaps a woman’s bottom, pushes her away and, when there is spy business to be done, snaps: “Man talk!” In the new movie, No Time to Die, the film-makers considered a scene in which an agent puts her tampon in a bin. What an idea for this franchise to have. Be

009 Authorisied.
                Last edited by CAPCOM; 09-03-2020, 11:52.

Comment

Your Quantum ARG Adventure begins..........

MI6 Confidential is the premier part works print magazine dedicated to James Bond, released five times a year with content touching on all facets of the Ian Fleming character, from books to comics, films, and video games.

"Project Architeuthis, created for the U.S. Navy as a recruiting device for its cryptology division, won numerous awards, including the 2015 Warc Grand Prix for Social Strategy."

"A transreality game, sometimes written as trans-reality game, describes a type of video game or a mode of gameplay that combines playing a game in a virtual environment with game-related, physical experiences in the real world and vice versa. In this approach a player evolves and moves seamlessly through various physical and virtual stages, brought together in one unified game space.] Alongside the rising trend of gamification, the application of game mechanics to tasks that are not traditionally associated with play, a transreality approach to gaming incorporates mechanics that extend over time and space, effectively playing through a players day-to-day interactions."
                  Last edited by CAPCOM; 09-03-2020, 12:07.

Comment

Serious question, is CAPCOM a bot?

Comment

Those involved in the James Bond franchise have made it very clear – there’s zero chance of the film going straight to streaming platforms. Now, the Mail Online today is reporting that the film’s delay from April to November this year may not be enough and the film could slip into 2021. A source tells […]

Not the bets source but still very likely as speculation mounts that No Time to Die is going to be kicked back well into 2021

Comment

The James Bond marketing, which stalled after “No Time to Die” was delayed from April to November, is now starting up again. EON Productions has just released a poster for star Daniel Craig’s fifth and final outing in the role of 007, and announced that the film’s second trailer is set to arrive this coming […]

A new poster hits and a trailer will launch on Thursday as this seems to be trying to stick to its November date

Comment

Second trailer lands to thrill and excite us that this will all get rebooted in the next film

Comment

I think I'm the only person who is excited by the new Bond.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              I think I'm the only person who is excited by the new Bond.
                              No, I think it look really good. I'm so looking forward to it.

Comment

Looks like they've turned the fun up to a million compared to previous Craig efforts. Looks good.

Comment

Working...
                                X