• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainme...O1h?ocid=ientp

The film has a working title: Shatterhand
    Calling that a "working" title might be quite optimistic

Comment

Isn't that the term for when you use just one sheet of that translucent bog roll you get in public loos?

Comment

Shatterhand
        License to wank?

Comment

Someone's confusing the upcoming 01 March with 01 April

Comment

He was first rumored a while back and now several outlets are reporting that Oscar winner Rami Malek is looking likely to take the role of the villain in the next James Bond film. Malek was previously linked to the part but his filming commitments on the final season of “Mr. Robot” seemingly prevented it. […]

With the film recently delayed, producers are said to be working hard to have Rami Malek in as the villain

Comment

James Bond has driven all kinds of vehicles across his twenty-four official films so far, and now he’s adding an electric car to the garage. The Sun reports that the next Bond film will reportedly feature Daniel Craig’s iconic MI6 spy driving an Aston Martin Rapide E, one of just 155 cars of a model […]

The Sun *cough* reports that Bond will drive Aston Martin's Rapid E electric car in the next Bond movie. Possible I suppose given he's driven a Mondeo at one point but I'd have thought they'd want a petrol model for the sounds

Comment

http://www.darkhorizons.com/james-bo...-aston-martin/

The Sun *cough* reports that Bond will drive Aston Martin's Rapid E electric car in the next Bond movie. Possible I suppose given he's driven a Mondeo at one point but I'd have thought they'd want a petrol model for the sounds
                Maybe he'll drive that car for a few minutes on his way to a mundane place then jump in to a petrol car for the chase?

Comment

Possibly though someone needs to do an audit of MI6 spending accounts if he does

Comment

I don't watch Bond to see mundane vehicles.

I want to see a Lotus turn into a submarine, not a Mondeo parking with sensor assist.

Breaking news: New Bond girl to be average looking and a bit boring, but reliable and remembers to put the bins out on alternate Thursdays.

Comment

If he does use an electric car in one of the setpieces, I’m sure the fact it’s electric will be worked in as an advantage in some way - the fact that it’s silent, probably.

It smacks of a transparent, vaguely patronising attempt to make Bond feel relevant though. He’ll probably also end up getting filmed by a teenager and put on YouTube at one point.

Comment

Mundane vehicles for a mundane era of Bond. It's already well beyond time for Bond to shake off its drab current incarnation and re-embrace some fun

Comment

Daniel Craig’s swansong as 007 will see the return of Léa Seydoux, as well as previously-confirmed Rami Malek

So, the formal unveiling of the new Bond film has just taken place and amazingly the reveal revealed that there was nothing to reveal. Even the article spends most of its time talking about aborted attempts and Craig's lack of interest in the role. They didn't even announce the title.

Comment

I think it would have been more brave and interesting to announce rami malek as the new bond. That would actually make me excited to see it.

Comment

At this point it feels like everyone just wants to get through Bond 25 so we can all get to a rebooted Bond 26, the 'grounded' Bourne Bond style of entry is burnt out like Daniel Craig is.

Comment

I think I've said on here before i'm not a fan of Bond films. I think as a whole they age like bread. They need to really change it up and drop the womanizing 'shaken not stared' BS.

Comment

Working...
                                X