Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the workplace experts were in charge they'd have won ever World Cup and Euro Cup since '66, or so they think

At this point, England should just be proud to not lose all the initial Group games. It's really easy to work out why England do so badly so disappointed fans only have themselves to blame for 50+ years of disappointment

Comment

Now That's What I Call... Time to End It

Comment

Is that thing still going, I still remember number 1.

Comment

yamatoku-classic, never again.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            yamatoku-classic, never again.
            What happened? I've only used once or twice but no complaints so far.

I got a dodgy R-button on one of a pair of SFC controllers, they refunded me the entire amount. Get in touch with them whatever is up.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
              What happened? I've only used once or twice but no complaints so far.

I got a dodgy R-button on one of a pair of SFC controllers, they refunded me the entire amount. Get in touch with them whatever is up.
              They shipped a single PS1 game in a box that could accommodate a few Game Gears, incurring customs in the process. Maybe I just got unlucky but I'm regularly buying from other sellers and the items coming through smoothly.

Comment

Horses standing on your feet. I have a blue toe.

Comment

"Behold this stallion that neighs before mine eye: Millions of years of evolution culminating in this magnificent beast. From the single-cell organisms swimming for dear life, flopping onto land to reap its bounties, growing legs that they may reach yet more bounties from afar, growing more legs that they may gallop upon the wheat and the grass and the--HIDALGO, FFS!"

Comment

Just been to the vets and made an appointment for what will most likely be where the final decision is made on putting my dog to sleep. Couldn't even get the words out with the receptionist as I started filling up but thankfully she got the gist. It's going to be a tough one.

Comment

The BD support group is here if you need us, mate.
                      Thinking of you buddy.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] as Chimp says, thinking of you mate

Comment

Words fall short.

Comment

Aw, too sad. You'll do what's best for your buddy. It's going to suck hard but, when you make that call, know you're doing what's best.

Comment

Thanks. Just got to focus on other things at the moment as well as spending lots of time with him. In laws are here from Canada until Monday so it's definitely pretend everything is fine until they go.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Colin

All Canadians are escaping the country until Calgary Stampede is over. Except those of us stuck working in hospitality.

Comment

Working...
                                X