This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
    If you're a pro who relies on the Adobe suite, then you're going to be getting a hell of alot back from these programs.
    I would love to see Adobe offering custom packages, I'm paying for what was the Master Collection (all programs) but I don't use some of the major ones (InDesign, all the Edge variants, Lightroom), I guess that could shave off some costs from my subscription.

Returning to my previous irk, I've also noticed that PS with the latest update is much slower (it's hogging an i7 5930K on a 1280x720 image) and sometimes the export function doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      I would love to see Adobe offering custom packages, I'm paying for what was the Master Collection (all programs) but I don't use some of the major ones (InDesign, all the Edge variants, Lightroom), I guess that could shave off some costs from my subscription.

Returning to my previous irk, I've also noticed that PS with the latest update is much slower (it's hogging an i7 5930K on a 1280x720 image) and sometimes the export function doesn't work.
      Yea not great on that side. I wouldn't say optimisation has ever been Adobes strong point.

At lest if your a legit customer your entitled to customer support, whatever that's worth, I've never called or emailed them for support before for obvious reasons, at least that's an option now.

Comment

I'm on their forums for the GPU issue right now, but so far everything they suggested didn't solve the issue. Apparently the whole Wx100 got the same problem, and Photoshop chugging on powerful machines is a widespread issue on both Win and Mac. Adobe added a new "recent files" menu on opening all their programs, but in Photoshop is busted and doesn't work unless you clear the list first.

Comment

Why does the Playstation STORE have to update on PS3 for me to use it?!?

Seriously Sony.

Recently I got the PS2/GameCube back out, and it's been a real eye-opener in terms of what a cluster**** modern consoles are with updates. Disc in, switch on, play. That's it.

Comment

Windows 10 upgrade today (new version of Windows 10). It changed my default browser back to Edge (I use Chrome), re-enabled OneDrive (which I had disabled completely) and got rid of my desktop background which I don't have any more

I checked the settings for OneDrive and the "start with windows" box is not ticked. So why on earth is it running???

Comment

Oh for crying out loud, it has changed the file associations back to default (basically so everything opens with a MS product). GGGAAHHHH! Moving beyond an irk now.

Comment

And it reinstalled all the windows apps I had already uninstalled to make it possible to use them with my new default associations Gits.

Comment

When it upgraded mine it uninstalled the Asus touchpad driver and installed some pile of **** Elan driver. To really take the piss though when it restarted it told me "All your files are where you left them" like that's some feat of engineering!

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                    Krotoski > Booth.
                    I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      When it upgraded mine it uninstalled the Asus touchpad driver and installed some pile of **** Elan driver. To really take the piss though when it restarted it told me "All your files are where you left them" like that's some feat of engineering!
                      Hah, yeah I spotted that. Look at us. We didn't wipe out all your **** by accident, good eh?! Shame it wasn't all your apps are where you left them.

Comment

Oh god, yeah. And I hate that screen, too. Slowly pulsating blue and black. Sounds like something a rogue AI would say.

Here's a fun one:

Japanese Surface Pro 4 with Japanese keyboard cover, Japanese Windows 10 pre-installed, suddenly it made US English the default(including keyboard layout) and refused to allow Japanese input until I uninstalled and reinstalled the Japanese language pack. Nonsense.

Comment

It is now deciding that the ability to log in is a feature only required some of the time. Had to reboot a couple of times First real problem I've had with Windows in years. Normally so reliable

Comment

Someone ran me off the road deliberately during my run today. Literally aimed at me after pretending to pull over to the other side of the road briefly. Had to jump into a ditch... I saw him smiling...

Spending too much time in this thread. James Bay Live Spotify session : ok voice but OMG soooooo boring. 4.5 minute songs that could have been knocked on the head after 2. Drones on and on. Surprised half the audience didn't top themselves it was so depressing

Comment

Lol tried some album stuff. Same. Mind numbingly dull

Comment

Yeah that guy is way overexposed and a one-trick pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X