• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly. I should take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      Possibly. I should take a look.
      When you locate the camera stand in front of it for a few hours - Paranormal Activity style.

Comment

I'd rather make a cut-out of myself and stand that there for hours instead.

Comment

KUTT-OUT KRYSS!

FROM MATTEL!

Comment

Dropped my phone in the sea on yesterday. Thoroughly ****ed off!!

Thankfully having it sit in a bag of rice overnight has meant it is still working. Only thing that is duff is the capacitive back and recent buttons either side of the fingerprint scanner.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
              So, car costs.

Lease: $378/month
              Insurance: $278/month
              Underground heated secure parking: $239/month

Not having to get up at 530am to figure out bus schedules: worth it.
              Around $900 a month for a car? **** me, where are you based?

I've got my 3 Series in a local BMW garage having some work done for a week, and I've been catching the train for a week and love it!

Granted, I'm not on a train to London (Which is awful) but a 30 minute walk to the station, 19 minute train ride through countryside and then a 10 minute walk to the office, all while listening to a Podcast. It's bliss and makes me think I might train it into work every day and leave the car at home, it's so stress free.

Trains are the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                Motorbikes are the future, like a train but you always get a seat!
                Fixed that for you.

Comment

Considered that but after 2 years on my CBT L plates for my Scooter when I was a nipper, I don't think I've got the Motorbike gene in me!

Leathers on no matter the weather, dick head drivers and riders attempting to kill you and no safe parking spaces.

Walking and a podcast trumps a car and bike commute any day of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                    Trains are the future!
                    Not in the NW, to put the boot in Northern Rail were on strike today - and Saturday.

Comment

Flight home from Lanzarote has been delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Flight home from Lanzarote has been delayed.
                        Didn't you take your Switch?

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Didn't you take your Switch?
                          I've got my Vita but I'm busy trying to wrangle an over-tired almost-3 year old and an 8 month old. If I started to play on my Vita I'd get a stern look and strong words from the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Anpanman View Post
                            Not in the NW, to put the boot in Northern Rail were on strike today - and Saturday.
                            Damn, sorry to hear that mate.

Comment

Just when you think you've got your list of actors you can safely like settled, another one turns out to be dodgy.

Eight women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior. They say it happened on movie sets, at his company and in interviews.

Now we can't even trust the voice of God

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Just when you think you've got your list of actors you can safely like settled, another one turns out to be dodgy.

Eight women accuse Morgan Freeman of inappropriate behavior. They say it happened on movie sets, at his company and in interviews.

Now we can't even trust the voice of God
                                What?! I hope this turns out to be untrue.

Comment

Working...
                                X