Forza Horizon 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Horizon 3

Microsoft has tweeted the above chart of annual exclusives and eye spy with my little eye there is Forza Horizon 3 effectively confirming what was expected.

Might be wrong as the image is small but possibly more of an off road or rally focus?

Urgh, turns out it's a made up fan image.

Still, near certain to come anyway

Comment

Did the first play thread get lost? Loving this!

Comment

Pass.

Its a corker though. Probably my fave Forza Horizon game. I know the original was more focused and fresh, and all 3 have been good. But there is something about the location that really work with the third game. Of course the better graphics help, although it gets a bit grindy at times.

You tried the DLC yet? I've still yet to try it.

Comment

We could see no 4 announced today..

Comment

This a game I keep going back to. Have put hours in to it and still have loads to do. Both lots of DLC are fun as well, especially the Hot Wheels stuff.

Comment

I love the setting of 3 it's just again too much needless content. A better structure would be ideal. The Hot Wheels DLC is utterly brilliant fun though.

Comment

Yeah the hot wheels stuff

Comment

Playing Blizzard Mountain. Nice slow speed drifty stuff. Breathtaking moment driving across the frozen lake towards the sunset.
                  And now in an actual blizzard. Very cool*

Comment

I'm hoping this will drop in price when FH4 comes out.
                    I really want to play the Hot Wheels DLC!

Slightly related, but did you see Hot Wheels brought out a GoPro camera mount car?!
                    I'm trying to find a cheaper camera that will fit on it.

Comment

The Hot Wheels DLC is great fun. The whole game is great. So much to do. I keep coming back to it.

Comment

I was tempted to get this with its 4 year life cycle coming to an end as the car and music licences expire.
                        Standard edition is £6.59, "Ultimate" is £17.99, but disappointingly doesn't come with the Hot Wheels DLC, which is a further £16.74.

I might just give it a swerve, because I've only recently had chance to dip into FH1!

Anyone else getting it before it goes extinct?

Comment

The Hot Wheels DLC is worth it. Really cool addition and I think better than the Lego one they did with FH4.

Comment

Working...
                          X