Black Friday Deals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    Plumped for it with Halo 5, ?319.98 and will be here tomorrow. Can't wait to play tomb raider and replay shadow complex!
    Played Shadow Complex on Xbox One the other day. Runs nicely with just a touch of slowdown in places. Good emulation.

Comment

Went with the cheapest PS4 bundle I could find in the end from Rakuten.
      The 2 games I mentioned above with about ?13 worth of shop points to spend afterwards - ?236

Remember to add the code BLACK10 at the checkout to bring it down to that price.
      Last edited by Fader209; 27-11-2015, 16:13. Reason: Code

Comment

Did anybody come across any deals for PS4 ?

Comment

Not really gaming related per se, but i couldn't believe the price soooo....

A proper old fashioned bargain. My cream ones are getting a bit worse for wear after 5 years so this was perfect timing for me.

The special edition(unlike the standard creme 598's with its one 3m cable and 6.5mm plug) also comes with two cables. I believe one is 3m with 6.5mm plug, and the other one is 1.2m with 3.5mm plug. Perfect!

Only on for another 6 hours.
          Last edited by PaTaito; 27-11-2015, 17:34.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            Might just have been an issue on my end and it shows up normally but I had to manually search for it to come up...

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend PS4 for $13.50 on the US PSN Store if you use the current 10% off code
            Using the 10% to make GTAV ($40, includes $1'250'000 shark card) and TF: Devastation ($31.85) even cheaper. $64.67 total.
            Also ordered Bloodborne ($19.99) and Final Fantasy X/X-2 ($22.99) from Amazon.ca

Nexus 9 tablets from the Google store are $200 off, making them actually worth getting - but are sold out of course.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
              Did anybody come across any deals for PS4 ?
              Argos are selling official graded ones from
              sony for ?199

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                Might just have been an issue on my end and it shows up normally but I had to manually search for it to come up...

Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma Extend PS4 for $13.50 on the US PSN Store if you use the current 10% off code
                Hey there Superman Falls. Can you advise where the cheapest place is to buy US PSN credit?

I will have a look around the forum later as well. Apparently all versions of the game are on sale on the EU PSN too but not sure how much for?

Comment

Argos:

PS4 FIFA 16 ?24.99

Rock Band 4 & guitar ?83.99

Until Dawn ?18.49

Comment

Anywhere got good prices for Xbox one pads?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Argos:
                      Until Dawn ?18.49
                      Thats excellent thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                        Hey there Superman Falls. Can you advise where the cheapest place is to buy US PSN credit?

I will have a look around the forum later as well. Apparently all versions of the game are on sale on the EU PSN too but not sure how much for?
                        As so few places sell US credit regularly over here I've been relying on ebay. There's an ebay seller called snake something or other who sells them. Typically around 15 quid for a 20 dollar code etc, you can only buy one code per week but i've not had any trouble with them yet

Comment

Just get the, from Amazon.com dollars is 19.99. Just use a US address and it goes through fine.
                          Last edited by arcnas; 28-11-2015, 10:30.

Comment

I did that very thing as adding funds from my US PayPal account proved to be quite frustrating.

Comment

Gonna chuck this in here rather than start a new thread.

Metal Gear Solid V (PS4) - ?13.85
                              or the Steelbook version with DLC - ?14.26

Available at Shopto through their Rakuten shop - Enter code XMAS10

Comment

Looks like the deal was a mistake and has gone up now
                                Sorry guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X