No announcement yet.

Dariusburst: Chronicle Saviours (Steam/PS4/PSVita) review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has been as low as £9.99 but, more recently, it dropped to £15.99 in early May. PSprices.com is awesome for checking the historical prices of games.

Comment

Ah cool. I've added it to my wishlist now, so I'll keep an eye on it.

So is this the best shmup on PS4?

Comment

That permanently hefty price tag and the lack of Vita/PS4 crossplay has put me off.

There's something about the graphics that feel like Clipart too.

Comment

Finally picked up a boxed version from right here on BD. Can't wait to play it. One question... does this feature classic music tracks such as Olga Breeze from Darius II and Visionnerz from Darius Gaiden?

Comment

This is brilliant. Only scratched the surface so far, but it's given me a massive smile. The music is brilliant. I heard some mad jazz trumpet fest on a boss and I was like YEEEESSSSSSS!

Comment

I keep thinking of getting this, but on the Vita it's still £32.99!

Comment

If I was going to buy it digital, then it needed to be 20 quid at most.

It's been a tenner once in a PS sale. Kicking myself for letting it go.

Got physical now though and very happy.

Comment

I have it for my ps4 but I really need to play it more. I have real trouble understanding the burst mechanic. I picked up raiden 5 yesterday as its currently £7.50 but I do like my horizontal shooters. I just wish I wasn't so crap at darius.

Comment

Working...
                  X