Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunrock's bits for sale

Bank transfer or Paypal gift, please.

The postage might be a bit higher as I live in Denmark now, but I will take the hit on that, but it does mean I don't have much room to move on prices.

Switch Games
    These are UK versions, not the terrible classification-stickered stuff they sell in Scandi countries.

My Time At Portia - vgc - 21 (was 22) inc. postage from Denmark.
    Redeemer: Enhanced Edition - vgc - 16 (was 18) inc. postage from Denmark.
    Buy both for 35 inc. postage

Breadbin C64 - this is in good condition with not much yellowing (noticeable on the letters on the keyboard, but pretty good for a unit this old). Includes the PSU (which is really yellow) and I have tested the 5V on this, which is the thing that fries C64. The 5V is at 5.19 - 5.21v which means it's on the way out and should be monitored regularly or replaced soon according to https://www.c64-wiki.com/wiki/Power_Supply. If you don't want the PSU (as you have another or plan to buy a replacement), that will reduce postage cost.

This unit has a 6581 SID, I think (I haven't opened it).

I have run Trilogic V64 tests (no tape drive to test out) and all pass with flying colours. See attached images.

I am suggesting 80 quid inc. postage (I bought it before the summer for 90 quid plus postage) and it's a really good example of a machine of this age. I played for about three or four hours on it yesterday . The reason for sale is that my lovely missus has ordered an Ultimate 64 for me, so I will no longer need this unit as I'm trying to thin my stuff out a bit.

Sold
    Atlona HDView VGA to DVI converter (60hz version - Sold to Leon Retro
    Last edited by gunrock; 07-10-2019, 19:57.

I'd be interested in the HD Box Pro if the current offer doesn't work out.

Comment

Apologies friend, but it is sold. I have updated the status.

Comment

Added breadbin 64.

Comment

PM'd regarding the Atlona HDView.

Comment

Added Switch games.

Comment

Price drop switch games.

Comment

Working...
              X