No announcement yet.

Fast and Furious 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks amazing. I’m totally in and bringing that character back who they’ll have no way of explaining at all - I’m all for that. He is easily the most charismatic actor ever put to screen and, honestly, I’m kind of amazed we haven’t seen him in a Marvel or Star Wars film yet. I don’t care how he’s back, I’m just happy he is.

Comment

I agree, the franchise has long needed Lucas Black back in action

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        I agree, the franchise has long needed Lucas Black back in action
        Honestly, I’d have liked him too.

Comment

No need to want, he's in the trailer too looking like the oldest 22 year old ever
          Someone on Resetera joked that Fast 10 will reveal Giselle survived falling off a plane because she was Wonder Woman all along. It says a lot how that doesn't sound too daft by Fast standards. It's telling too how much of this looks like Hobbs and Shawe as well.

Comment

I didn’t even notice him! I was looking at the other guy in that shot. Bringing Michelle Rodriguez back really was one of the clumsiest resurrections we’ve seen and Hobbs and Shaw was basically a superhero movie so, really, I‘ll take the resurrections with no problem at this point. And also I still want a Han and Gisele movie because I think that would be amazing.

Comment

Moved to 2021 due to the Coronavirus. Almost an entire year after its initial release date.

Comment

So many small cinemas aren't going to survive this year

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                  I still want a Han and Gisele movie because I think that would be amazing.
                  That wouldn't be a bad spin-off. They were a good and charming part of the gang in F&F5 and with Han returning there's no reason why they couldn't bring Giselle back (they're more interesting to watch than most of the current gang).

Comment

By default also means a minimum delay of 12 months for Fast and Furious 10 which is the film Film 9 just stole the release date from

Comment

Maybe they'll pull a Windows/iPhone and just skip 9 and call it 10 instead.

Comment

Okay, Corona before was a pain but now it's messin' with mah faaaamily

Comment

Fast and Furious - Perpetuating the Infection

Comment

For a while now the long-running joke of the “Fast and Furious” franchise is that it will involve going into space at one point. After all the film series has long since left the laws of physics behind. Ludacris, who has starred in six of the films including the upcoming ninth installment, hinted back in […]

Rodriguez spills and confirms Fast 9 will indeed see the franchise go into SPAAAAAACE

Comment

Am I the only one who feels like this quote might have been a joke? I mean, I hope it’s not.

Comment

Na I can totally see this happening and I dont even care...I'm still probably gonna watch it *facepalm*

Comment

Working...
                                X