X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the idea that even the film could be subject to the Sonic Cycle

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      OK, decided to come full circle with this and make an assertion - I think it's going to be really good.

Might seem bizarre but I think this because every single piece of news that comes out about it makes it sound bad. Like it just sounds terrible. However, I can't help but feel that somewhere along the line, someone involved in this project has a grand vision for it being good, somehow. Like the announcement was immediately "oh really? That doesn't show promise" then everything so far as just got worse, worse, worse.

I have no idea how it's going to be good, but I just bet it is going to be good. Somehow.

I guess we'll revisit this once its out.
      If its watchable, well-voiced and the action scenes are good it might be worth watching for those things alone. I don't expect much from the plot as it'll be a typical 'the world's in jeopardy, Sonic needs to save the day' sort of deal.

If the writers are smart enough to flip things on their head and make it some sort of bringing the characters onto Earth that could be more interesting though.

Comment

Ugghhh... the image I posted on the previous page is all too close to the reality. LOOK AT HIS BODY: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2018/12/...fficial-poster

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          Ugghhh... the image I posted on the previous page is all too close to the reality. LOOK AT HIS BODY: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2018/12/...fficial-poster
          It looks Freaky! Also, why isn't he spiky?

Comment

It's only a silhouette and it already looks like something that will give kids nightmares. Jesus H Christ.

Comment

It just looks like a fella wearing a carnival head.

Comment

Well, the Mario movie was a train wreck, sonic may as well have one too.

Comment

Ooooh that's his knee!

Comment

Looks awesome, Can't wait

Comment

Wow. I knew it would be s**t but I didn’t anticipate it being THAT s**t.

Just wow.

Comment

The morning after and no, it's no better. It was stupendously stupid that this wasn't an animated movie in the first place but even then I assumed Sega would ensure there was some adherence to the characters look. You can bet your backside that Nintendo will be making sure Mario looks like Mario in the upcoming film for that character after the whole Hoskins saga.

Comment

The human body is genuinely terrifying. I mean on Sonic, not in general.

Comment

That looks hellish! I’m away to listen to the Sonic R soundtrack to bring me back to a happy place.

Comment

I didn't really see it before but, to be honest, it's very true to the game. Check this outL https://twitter.com/MekaSkull/status...55464428343297

Comment

I can't find it now, but Insaw a fan pic of Robotnik, which looked awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X