No announcement yet.

Sonic the Hedgehog: Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it wrong that I now miss the ‘man dressed in skintight Sonic costume’ look?

Comment

It's less horrific but the film requires major surgery before it can even be considered watchable.

Comment

A better-looking Sonic will not make this movie a good movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          You say that, but this is shaping up to be a good-bad for the ages. The more desperate, last minute changes they pile on, the worse-better it will be.

Comment

Did anyone like the chipmunks movie? Because its going to be the chipmunks movie again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
              Did anyone like the chipmunks movie? Because its going to be the chipmunks movie again.
              ~1.4 billion dollars of people did. I'll bet the studio would love to have the Chipmunks movie again!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post

Comment

WHO wants this?????

I don't really think anyone does. It won't make money, it'll flop, we all know it will.

I remember when the first Sonic The Hedge came out in 1991. I had the cartridge. It was a very slick game but very shallow-feeling and nowhere near as good as Castle of Illusion (Starring Mickley Mouse).

NOWHERE near as good as that game. Nowhere near.

And to think that 28 years later we want a MOVIE of that shallow crap? Most peeps who played it when it came out are in their 40s or 50s.

Why the hell are they wasting the monies like this???!!!!!

No bastard even *wants* it, no ****er *cares* about it!!!!!

Comment

Looking more likely that the redesign leaks are correct:

Comment

A higher resolution image of what seems to be Sonic’s new movie design has appeared online and it’s miles better than the original.

Comment

The general opinion online seems the same pretty much everywhere - "better".

Like, not good, but definitely an improvement.

Comment

Yeah, the fur texture seems weird still but other than that it's at least clearly Sonic now. Still absolutely begs belief that the studio didn't simply make this a CG movie.

Comment

Trailer Take 2

Comment

Just watched it. The redesign is way better.

But the movie still looks utterly terrible and they couldn't pay me to go see it. Well, they could - I'm open to offers. And now the animation quality looks poor compared with most movies and it's no real surprise why - much of it would have been in progress with an earlier character rig and it's not so easy to change design mid-production so I'm willing to bet the animators were put under stupid amounts of pressure to get this out.

Different design, still looks awful and now I feel bad for the no-doubt talented artists who worked on it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X