Skill level: Average family man.
    Character: Birdie

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
      PSN - hoolak
      Fighter ID - _Hudson_

Skill level: Average family man.
      Character: Birdie
      Did you send me a fight invitation last night? I saw a name but didn't know if it was you.

Comment

I did, yes

Was half wanting a friendly spar and half checking to see if Battle Lounge friend invite was really broken. I couldn't for the life of my get a successful match set up with another friend. But, yeah if you're about in the future...

Comment

I did, yes

Was half wanting a friendly spar and half checking to see if Battle Lounge friend invite was really broken. I couldn't for the life of my get a successful match set up with another friend. But, yeah if you're about in the future...
          I'm in Japan but me and Chojin from here have battled it out and apart from a dodgy round or too the lag was hardly much of an issue. Was good enough.

Comment

Maybe the server was feeling ill last night after capcom spent a night doing server maintenance! I was creating a lounge with 1 private slot, then inviting my friend, but every time he went to accept it said room ceased to exist and my room would error. Good to hear you've had success though.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Is the Battle Lounge really limited to two players? Hardly a lounge, but rather a table for two in a greasy spoon

Comment

Maybe the server was feeling ill last night after capcom spent a night doing server maintenance! I was creating a lounge with 1 private slot, then inviting my friend, but every time he went to accept it said room ceased to exist and my room would error. Good to hear you've had success though.

I'll keep an eye out for you guys. Is the Battle Lounge really limited to two players? Hardly a lounge, but rather a table for two in a greasy spoon
              I'm up for some game's with you tonight, just let me know a good time

Comment

I'm usually on late from around 10pm. Maybe too late?

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                  I'm in Japan but me and Chojin from here have battled it out and apart from a dodgy round or too the lag was hardly much of an issue. Was good enough.
                  Damn when did I fight you??... I'll add you to my friend list...

Had a frustrating morning, but after 3 straight defeats off someone I finally whooped them and earned my bronze badge

Comment

I had to stop at 9 straight ranked wins as ran out of play time but if I got 10 I think there must be an achievement for it.

Comment

There's not, it's only 3 in a row.

Had a bad night last night, won 4 lost about 10.

Knocked down from 1050lp to 850, wasn't playing well and just kept playing waiting for wins to happen rather than stopping. This game makes me furious sometimes. The win/loss LP amounts seem ****ed too.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        There's not, it's only 3 in a row.

Had a bad night last night, won 4 lost about 10.

Knocked down from 1050lp to 850, wasn't playing well and just kept playing waiting for wins to happen rather than stopping. This game makes me furious sometimes. The win/loss LP amounts seem ****ed too.
                        I'm with you there, I went to bed seething last night, I didn't win a round never mind a match

Comment

PC...C GUNAL as fight ID (was locked to my steam, couldn't change).

Skill level on 5: Total beginner

Comment

Don't believe him he was banned from Steam for being too good at SF!

Comment

I can't go to bed on a loss and only with a win.

Comment

I got wins, but didn't stop when I did, instead I wanted to get my league back, but it ended up worse haha

Comment

Working...
                                X