No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V - Fighter ID's PS4/PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had about 3 or 4 games online and only had one game that was super laggy but I did win the first round in that one

Comment

PSN ID: Realhoneyman

I have some of you on there already but anyone that wants to add me, feel free. My Laura and Nash are getting pretty mean though.

Comment

Not sure if y'all get notices when I favourite you, but I just added everyone in the first post.

I am "fuse2dx" minus the quotes, natch, both for my PSN ID and Fighter ID.

Comment

No, you don't get any notifications if someone adds you as a favourite. Thanks for the add. Will add you back when I get on later tonight.

I used the Favourites filter in the CFN Ranking to try and gauge where everyone is in terms of ranked play, but alas it don't work. Saying that, even though I am Rank 70000 or something in-game, during the before-fight VS screen it tell me I'm not ranked... Whazzat all about?

Comment

How do you even add favourites in this game. The invite system in this game is awful, why can't you just browse online friends to invite for a game instead of having to type in their fighter ID

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              No, you don't get any notifications if someone adds you as a favourite. Thanks for the add. Will add you back when I get on later tonight.

I used the Favourites filter in the CFN Ranking to try and gauge where everyone is in terms of ranked play, but alas it don't work. Saying that, even though I am Rank 70000 or something in-game, during the before-fight VS screen it tell me I'm not ranked... Whazzat all about?
              It's been like that since day 1. I think it's a bug.

I'm ranked about 13000 atm. Not sure if I can go any higher without some serious practice and play time as I'm a casual player at best now.

But guys I will say to all of you. Catch me if you can bitches!
              Last edited by Supergoal; 28-02-2016, 00:00.

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                How do you even add favourites in this game. The invite system in this game is awful, why can't you just browse online friends to invite for a game instead of having to type in their fighter ID
                It is a bit of a mess. To add favourites, go to CFN, go to Search (magnifying glass icon), search us by PSN ID.

Comment

Super Bronze come on!!.. Getting better

Comment

rockmanjoey is my main CFN ID. MasterRaceJoey is my PC CFN which is for occasional use

Comment

I am Dcgaga if you guys fancy a match. Sick of fighting Ken characters though.

Main - Karin

Also alternating between Ryu, R Mika and Cammy.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                        I'm in Japan but me and Chojin from here have battled it out and apart from a dodgy round or too the lag was hardly much of an issue. Was good enough.
                        Apart from your Shoryuken of death!

Comment

Is it safe to assume that I have the most LP at the moment? I've not had much time to jump back into ranked. Been bashing casual matches between working on the computer. Think I'm at 1748 LP or close to.

Comment

I see Daigo has 5000 plus. He must be rage quitting to protect his record!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
                              Is it safe to assume that I have the most LP at the moment? I've not had much time to jump back into ranked. Been bashing casual matches between working on the computer. Think I'm at 1748 LP or close to.
                              I'm on 1023LP ranked around the 70k mark, Super Bronze, clinging on for dear life

Comment

All I seem to do is oscillate between 800 and 1020 LP haha

Comment

Working...
                                X