• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: PS4 console (nice condition)

Looking for:

Analogue Nt Mini Console.

Mario Party 5 (NTSC-US) Gamecube

Xbox 360 wired controller. Preferably brand new or mint/clean condition.

US copy of R-Type Delta
    Last edited by Zaki; 03-02-2020, 18:52.

Updated want.

Comment

changed to RGB amp want

Comment

Sales and services are limited to the United States. International orders are not being processed at this time.

Might be better to ask for someone in the US to act as a proxy.

Comment

Sorted the RGB mod, now I need a PS1 laser.

Comment

From my personal experience these replacement third party lasers aren't much good - mine lasted two weeks before randomly skipping on audio, etc. That and mine had no plastic grease applied, which makes them a bit noisy when seeking. Your experience may vary.

What I did in the end to fix my unit was purchase a cheap Psone from ebay (listed as faulty, although later turned out it wasn't!), which contains the reliable 440BAM laser unit. All you need to do is remove the grey plastic cover from the laser assembly and fit the black one from your faulty unit (otherwise it won't quite fit in the lid of the original models). As my console is a 1002 model it was then just a straight swap, but your 5001 unit has a different placement for the ribbon cable. So you'd need one of these:

Or if you want to chance your luck, the same seller has a third party laser with said extension cable included here:

Good luck! Read mmmonkey's guide here if you need a guide to swap the laser assembly cover:

Comment

Originally posted by Hohum View Post
              From my personal experience these replacement third party lasers aren't much good - mine lasted two weeks before randomly skipping on audio, etc. That and mine had no plastic grease applied, which makes them a bit noisy when seeking. Your experience may vary.

What I did in the end to fix my unit was purchase a cheap Psone from ebay (listed as faulty, although later turned out it wasn't!), which contains the reliable 440BAM laser unit. All you need to do is remove the grey plastic cover from the laser assembly and fit the black one from your faulty unit (otherwise it won't quite fit in the lid of the original models). As my console is a 1002 model it was then just a straight swap, but your 5001 unit has a different placement for the ribbon cable. So you'd need one of these:

Or if you want to chance your luck, the same seller has a third party laser with said extension cable included here:

Good luck! Read mmmonkey's guide here if you need a guide to swap the laser assembly cover:

http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/sony-plays...r-replacement/
              Done exactly the same mods to my PS1s. Better to get an original Sony 440-BAM laser than a cheap third party laser.

Comment

Anyone got a cheapish PS4 for sale? Any version?

Comment

Looking for a US copy of R-Type Delta

Comment

Looking for a mint or new Xbox 360 wired controller.

Comment

I have a Japanese R-Type Delta if that's any good to you?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        I have a Japanese R-Type Delta if that's any good to you?
                        Just US Speedy.

Also added Mario Party 5 want - REALLY want for my sister

Comment

Added Analogue Nt Mini. Is anyone bored of theirs?

Comment

Anyone got a cheap PS4 console for sale?

Comment

Working...
                            X