No announcement yet.

[XBO] Raiden V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does not help when you cant see whats going on, but I have played it for 3 or 4 hours this weekend, so I like it , sort of.

Comment

Only installed this yesterday,had it since last Thursday.Will take a look later as I can't get off the Division

Comment

Raiden V: Director’s Cut for Nintendo Switch Shows Its Bullet Hell Action in New Trailer

"Moss will soon bring the bullet hell action of Raiden V: Director’s Cut to the Nintendo Switch, and today they released a trailer showing it off.

The trailer showcases the game’s action, on top of some of its characters and a bit of the story.

You can check it out below.

If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a description directly from the Nintendo eShop listing.

“Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the Nintendo Switch in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.”

Game Modes:
        Story Mode – All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
        Boss Mission – Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
        Gallery – Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!

Features:
        Supports 1 – 2 players (offline)
        New ship damage system (uses health bar, not lives)
        3 distinct ships with different Defense, Mobility, and sub-weapons
        New “Cheer Attack” that greatly boosts sub-weapons for a short time
        Voice Acting for the first time in the series
        Director’s Cut exclusive levels

Raiden V: Director’s Cut releases on Switch on July 25. It’s already available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One."

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          Raiden V: Director’s Cut for Nintendo Switch Shows Its Bullet Hell Action in New Trailer

"Moss will soon bring the bullet hell action of Raiden V: Director’s Cut to the Nintendo Switch, and today they released a trailer showing it off.

The trailer showcases the game’s action, on top of some of its characters and a bit of the story.

You can check it out below.

If you’re not familiar with it, here’s a description directly from the Nintendo eShop listing.

“Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the Nintendo Switch in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.”

Game Modes:
          Story Mode – All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
          Boss Mission – Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
          Gallery – Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!

Features:
          Supports 1 – 2 players (offline)
          New ship damage system (uses health bar, not lives)
          3 distinct ships with different Defense, Mobility, and sub-weapons
          New “Cheer Attack” that greatly boosts sub-weapons for a short time
          Voice Acting for the first time in the series
          Director’s Cut exclusive levels

Raiden V: Director’s Cut releases on Switch on July 25. It’s already available on PC, PS4, and Xbox One."

its a bit cobblers though; not a patch on IV

Comment

Ps4 version is £7.49 until the 9th of September. I've bought it and at that price I think it's definitely worth it. There's no tate mode because of the other guff they've bunged into the game and annoying text covers the top of an already cramped screen, but It does have its moments. Would I have paid full price? No way, but for 7½ quid it's worth a punt.

Comment

How tough is this?
              Is it challenging or just unfair?

Comment

Challenging more than unfair tbh.

Comment

Working...
                X