No announcement yet.

Massive Fail. Really sorry. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear posting pictures of cats is popular on the internet. That might help.

Comment

50 posts I think. Get spamming

Comment

My life involves changing nappies and fixing games consoles. Is there a thread for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Das View Post
          My life involves changing nappies and fixing games consoles. Is there a thread for that?
          Parenting:
          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Fixing consoles:
          Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Measures have been put in place to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry again.

Comment

Putting [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] on backup duty, then?

I realise that's not a chipmanzee but it made me laugh, so here's a real chipmanzee using a computer to help pedantics visualise QC handling backups:

Last edited by randombs; 21-02-2018, 04:03.

Comment

Ha ha ha, I need screenwipes to clear the spluttered coffee!
                It was worth breaking the site just for that post!

Almost.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Putting @QualityChimp on backup duty, then?

That's not a million miles away from how I look today.
                  I'm unshaven, my sleeves are rolled up revealing my hirsute arms, I'm wearing glasses and I'm rocking a blue shirt and tie combo.

:O

Comment

I found something quite shocking, though. When I googled "monkey using computer", the twelfth was a black man, and the twenty-second was a black woman. Forty-second was a white woman getting angry at a white boy in front of his computer.

WT-flippety-F

:update:

I clicked through and the photos were taken by someone called 'monkey business', so that's the connection. Phew!
                    Last edited by randombs; 21-02-2018, 11:35.

Comment

A little update on this. I've fired up a test server and restored the current backup to it and everything worked fine. It's one thing having a backup solution and another thing knowing it's actually working. So peace of mind restored. I'll be using the test server to see if I can get SSL up and running properly.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 23-04-2018, 10:01.

Comment

Working...
                      X