No announcement yet.

Massive Fail. Really sorry. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION] I can think of certain people who might have a moan.

Comment

The worst thing is that everyone we've banned in the last year and a bit is now unbanned.

Comment

All my posts were gibberish anyway so no great loss. Sorry this happened - it must totally suck, Charles. But we’re back and we’re still here!

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
          The worst thing is that everyone we've banned in the last year and a bit is now unbanned.
          Ah yeah. Wait, we can ban them twice!

Comment

We can rebuild Bordersdown.

We have the technology...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              Ah yeah. Wait, we can ban them twice!
              Please let [MENTION=429]JAPJAC[/MENTION] get at least 1 rambling nonsense in before banning again 😁

Comment

Jeez, thank Jeezis, I thought my 'breastgasm' post had finally eroded all morality on this forum!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  To clarify, the forum was NOT closed due to allegations of improper sexual behaviour by the moderators.
                  Ah, so what you mean was it was proper sexual behaviour.

Comment

All those irks have been lost, like tears in the rain.

No worries Big C, **** happens.

Comment

Comment

Wow, that's some really bad luck. So if that old backup hadn't existed then everything would have been gone for good?

I have to admit I really don't post much nowadays (that goes for everywhere, I'm not particularly social... so not much lost from my end). I do visit and read others' posts here often however, so hopefully this setback doesn't put people off posting again because there's always been a friendly, pleasant community of people here. I will try and make more of an effort myself going forward, although bar the odd exception I don't really play any modern games now. I have got back into some retro gaming however (bought a PS1 a few months' back and replaying some of the games from my younger years, as well as some stuff I missed).

Keep up the good work Charles, it is appreciated by all of us I'm sure.

Comment

Another upshot is we can forget all the bad games of the last 18 months. Like No Man's Sky.

Comment

And Marty get my first nomination for a ban request!
                            NMS was teh awesome.

....second ban request is for me, for posting this.

Banception

Comment

Nice work getting it back up and running Charles ... sounds like it's been a proper 'mare.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Nice work getting it back up and running Charles ... sounds like it's been a proper 'mare.
                                Yeah, for real. I was in a real bad place. Shed a few tears of frustration and sadness that it was all gone. The only upshot I could think of was starting from scratch in a properly mobile friendly piece of software. Then went for a run for a couple of hours which normally helps pep me up, but it was rubbish - stuck out on my own plodding through the middle of blinkin nowhere thinking about the forum. Tool.

Then remembered an old drive. Result.

Comment

Working...
                                X