No announcement yet.

Massive Fail. Really sorry. Please read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we go back to being called NTSC-UK again?

I’m just glad the forum is back up to be honest... I felt lost without it over the last day or so.

Crap happens Charlie Bear, let’s get back to rebuilding some good forum banter...

EDIT: just realised my PMs over the last year are no more, I have a pending sale too, hmm...

Comment

Don't feel too bad, Charles! The forum may feel a bit hollow now but we'll fix it in no time.

Comment

Things happen, life goes on.

Worst part of this is reading your old pms and wishing you’d never sold any of it in the first place!

Comment

Oh wow. That is awful. I cant imagine this just being...gone. I need to bookmark the irc as I was looking for it and couldnt find it!

Comment

No sugarcoating - absolute disaster. Sorry [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION].

That said, I sincerely hope that all current forum bans are upheld in full.

Comment

It's easy to find if you can remember it's on Quakenet. Channel = #bordersdown

Comment

On the plus side all that fanboy crap in the ps4 thread is now purged along with quite a bit of other stuff YAY

Comment

I live for the last week. Who cares Well done on getting it back!

Comment

**** happens, glad you got it back online

Comment

Glad it's back up and running.
                      Is it too late to enter the blue room competition for 2016?? ����

Comment

Heheh. My "new" inbox was wall to wall with competition entries. Weird time travel stuff

Comment

Thanks for being so understanding, chums.

Chaz has been on this for about 24 hours trying to resolve it, so it's great we've got something.

Comment

Thanks to the people that alerted me on twitter and messenger. I did get an email from the server telling me it was in trouble but kids had friends round so didn't notice till a little later when the social messages came in.

Comment

Hahaha bloody hell that's mad.

**** happens Charles don't worry about it. It's all nonsense on here anyway

Comment

Not to me. 17 years and somehow still going.

Comment

Working...
                                X