No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True, he's only a Ming the Merciless beard away from the full on Evil appearance

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      TLike the old saying goes: stick my hand in the toaster, shame on you, stick it in the toaster twice... wait, maybe that's not a saying...
      That reminded me of this gem:

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
        True, he's only a Ming the Merciless beard away from the full on Evil appearance
        I couldn't decide which way round was funniest, so I did both:

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          I couldn't decide which way round was funniest, so I did both:

Oh good one QC.

Comment

Thing is, what's currently going on isn't a million miles away from what America did during WW2 re Japanese Americans...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Thing is, what's currently going on isn't a million miles away from what America did during WW2 re Japanese Americans...
              If it looks like a Nazi, talks like a Nazi, walks around like a Nazi, is suported by Nazis & puts people in internment camps like a Nazi.

It IS a Nazi.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 21-06-2018, 14:40.

Comment

Visits a concentration camp, wears a stupid coat.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                  Visits a concentration camp, wears a stupid coat.

You couldn't make this stuff up.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/21/174896...dont-care-do-u
                  Hey, if it’s married to a Nazi.

Well you know the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                    If it looks like a Nazi, talks like a Nazi, walks around like a Nazi, is suported by Nazis & puts people in internment camps like a Nazi.
                    My point was, it isn't the first time America has done similar to what is happening now, and back then, these also included some of its citizens! Doesn't take being a Nazi to do that, but in this situation, it probably doesn't help...
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Doesn't take being a Nazi to do that, but in this situation, it probably doesn't help...
                      Clearly not: http://thehill.com/homenews/house/39...-resume-family

Comment

Trump continues to keep it classy - Tweets Republicans telling them to "stop wasting time on immigration"

I... feel I can hear the distant sound of Presidential Panic that he may have noticed his voter base is finally beginning to crumble. Five more months, come on voters, eviscerate his power base.

Comment

The Democrats aren't stopping things from getting passed, they still have a majority (just). It's Republicans voting against Trump.

Trump is completely out of his depth with neither the intellect or emotional stability to cope with being the President of the US.

Elect stupid people, win stupid prizes.

Comment

He's certainly progressed far since 2016. From national joke all the way to national threat.

Comment

Trump now calling for BWMs to be built in the US or he's going to import tax them.

Ahem: https://www.bmwusfactory.com/manufacturing/our-plant/

Comment

That site says BMW maintains its own police department. A private police force? Is this a regular thing that I just didn't know about?

Comment

Working...
                                X