No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Republicans are starting to abandon him. The closer the primaries will get, the more they'll distance themselves from him.

Comment

The Democrats really need to start thinking long and hard about their sales pitch and who should frontrun for them in 2020. Spending the campaign slagging him off didn't work last time and it won't work next time, the mid-terms prove how unshakeable his base is. What they need is someone who hasn't run before, has the kind of personality that can shrug Trump's immaturity off in a natural manner and something to sell the people who clearly respond most to 'what do I get out of this?'

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        you are a rude, terrible person.
        I couldn't have eye rolled any harder when he started that nonsense. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Comment

Let’s see what Sarah Sanders does to dig herself out of her latest **** up on twitter. The mind boggles at how they keep getting away with this ****, and how ****ing monumentally stupid their base are to lap it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Let’s see what Sarah Sanders does to dig herself out of her latest **** up on twitter. The mind boggles at how they keep getting away with this ****, and how ****ing monumentally stupid their base are to lap it up.
            Well the Bush jnr administration got away with the Iraq Invasion, so id say they can get away with ANYTHING at this stage. Interment camps, slave labour, a monarchy, id rule nothing out for the great ol USA going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              I'm waiting for the transcript. The expedited version.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                Well the Bush jnr administration got away with the Iraq Invasion, so id say they can get away with ANYTHING at this stage. Interment camps, slave labour, a monarchy, id rule nothing out for the great ol USA going forward.
                Well yeah; can you imagine the Republicans of the 80s if they knew in 2018, there would be a sitting president about whom there were questions about if his administration colluded with Russian agents during the election?

I mean a few years ago a guy got counted out of the race for being "unpresidential" because he shouted a bit like a wrestler at a rally. It's honestly like we're in the ****ing Twilight Zone.

Comment

The White House stands by its own use of doctored evidential footage

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...oke-press-pass

The White House stands by its own use of doctored evidential footage
                    It's insane, too - I've seen both videos and it's really easy to see that they exaggerated his movement by speeding up a few frames of the video.

Comment

How it was even being reported was ridiculous too and contributes to the problem. A huge number of news outliers ran headlines along the lines of: White House accused of using doctored footage. The headline should have been: White House uses doctored footage. The story should not have been the accusations. It may seem like a small distinction but it’s really important. They aren’t being called out enough for everything they do.

Comment

Absolutely, it really is about time the headlines started saying "Trump lies about XXXX".

Meanwhile, Trump lies about knowing his new corrupt Acting AG who's been illegally appointed: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...general-979015

Comment

I woke up this morning and read about the furore being kicked up over a recent statement by the NRA on twitter stating that doctors should "stay in their lane' regarding gun laws, the country is a joke.

And don't get me started on the election voting 'corruption'.

Comment

I notice that alt-right creepo sleazebag Paul Joseph Watson is associated with that doctored footage. No surprises there. The man is a first class tosser, with honours.

Comment

Yep. He is.

Comment

Trump's office gives a typically weak excuse for his absence this weekend. Reports that Putin was seen leaving the US embassy whilst zipping up his trousers remain unconfirmed.

Comment

Working...
                                X