No announcement yet.

America's Darkest Days II: Blackest Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanye has changed a lot over the years. He was always on a hair trigger, uncontrollable and passionate but compare Kanye now to the Kanye who said George Bush doesn't care about black people all those years ago. Could be down to many things, including just losing touch with what it means to be a normal person and wanting to see himself aside rich white people who, years ago, would have done everything they could to exclude someone like him, but many of his recent comments and outbursts suggest to me that he's not all that well.

Comment

He seems to be escalating fast as well, probably because he's surrounded by people happy to thrust the limelight on him to maintain their own 5 minutes of fame too. I find, given the audience the Kardashians have as well, it interesting that they haven't been called out on their support of Trump more as well. When the tide turns against Trump and the Republicans and the narrative changes it'll be interesting to see how all these people try and worm out of it once everyone see's them as villains

Comment

Another thought? Who would need a hydrogen powered iPlane 1?

Comment

Especially as it will be redundant in a couple of years and, when they update the OS, it will slow to a crawl, it will crash a lot and the apps will stop working.

Comment

Funny comments on the twittersphere this eve, the far left don't know what to do with Kanye as a man who calls out black culture in the USA and supports trump, so they label him mentally ill.

Comment

I can't think why ... https://www.forbes.com/sites/zackoma...ll-transcript/

Comment

It didn't take this meeting to raise concerns about Kanye, it certainly doesn't help though. Honestly, it's a cheap publicity trick for Trump but he really should tread lightly with Kanye, things could backfire there fast.

On the flip side, Trump now believes in climate change! But that it'll also sort itself out

Comment

Loved this

Comment

President’s comments at Montana rally in praise of violence against US journalist come amid international outcry over Khashoggi

Trump condones physical violence against journalist - Come on America, don't fail us on the 6th Nov

Comment

I truly hope that the bar isn't struck this low and whoever comes after Trump will raise it again to levels worthy of human decency.

Comment

You have to hope so, a road to a second term is grim and looks to be paved with trouble for him given the US is already financially sliding hard after all his tax faffery

Comment

I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

EDIT: It's fake. He's not that smart.
                            Last edited by Zaki; 19-10-2018, 21:19.

Comment

The US president says Russia has violated a key nuclear treaty, which he has threatened to abandon.

For me this is the most dangerous thing Trump has done for a number of reasons.

Trump has just opened historic talks with North Korea and asked for assurance that they will mothball their nuclear program. NK still considers the US a threat and watching Trump talk about increasing they nuclear arsenal will not only undermine the tentative agreement but make NK very nervous.

Second, Russia, and more so Putin, follows a tit-for-tat approach. Trump telling them they the US will start building more nukes until Russia 'comes to its senses' will only make Russia start building more Nukes too. It will lead to a nuclear arms-race again.

Third; when you link this to the US pulling out of the Kyoto Agreement, it tells the World that the US doesn't care about the future and hell, if the US doesn't why would anyone else?? Lets all have Nukes!

Comment

That's how Trump plans to make America richer, he'll be selling the US nukes to Putin with a little card attached to each one saying 'I'm Radioactive Hot For You xxx'

Comment

Working...
                                X