No announcement yet.

The DC Extended Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my mate told me about a petition to remake the whole last season. Madness!

I thought Scott Adkins would make a good Batman, but I'm not throwing my toys out of the pram at Pattinson getting the role.

It's like people whining that Joaquin Phoenix getting the Joker role saying he'll never beat Heath Ledger, but loads of people hated on him getting the role:

Last edited by QualityChimp; 18-05-2019, 12:11.

Comment

Last week there was a fuss about the script for Joker and it potentially not being that good. Automatically there was the expected flood of DCU is dead comments... despite the film not being part of the DCU

Comment

Adult Man Still Furious About Decade-Old Movie For Teen Girls: https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/a...or-teen-girls/

“As of press time, Lusk was looking online to see if he could pre-order tickets for the 2021 film in IMAX so that he could “see how horrible it is on the big screen.””

Comment

Following yesterday’s globe-shattering news that Robert Pattinson has been cast as the new Batman in Matt Reeves’ upcoming film, a new report at Heat Vision has come up with an indication of which villains we’ll potentially see in the movie. Heat Vision have today reported in their newsletter that Reeves is still tweaking his script, […]

Word is that The Batman is very noir detective style driven and will, to varying degrees, feature: Catwoman, Penguin and four other villains

Comment

I think its one angle they always seem to miss with Batman films; The Dark Detective side of him. In the comics not only does he do proper sleuthing but it's commented on by a number of his Foes about the physical and mental lengths he goes to to catch them.

Comment

Over three years ago came word that Warner Bros. Pictures had begun development of a film based on the DC Comics character “Booster Gold”. At the time, TV’s most prolific producer Greg Berlanti was attached to produce and potentially direct the project with Zack Stentz writing the script. Of course, in the time since Warners […]

The script for Booster Gold is complete however the film isn't greenlit as yet due to Warners chaotic approach to the DCU

Comment

James Gunn’s soon to film “The Suicide Squad” serves as both a sequel and part reboot of the property, shifting the focus to a new team of bad guys coming together. As a result, only some of the first film’s surviving cast are back. We know Jai Courtney’s Captain Boomerang and Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn […]

Looks like Joel Kinnaman is set to be the fourth actor to return for Suicide Squad 2

Eisner Award-Winning comic book writer Tom King will co-write the script for “The New Gods” feature which filmmaker Ava DuVernay is helming for Warner Bros. Pictures. The legendary Jack Kirby created the comic which mixed social commentary, mythology and science fiction, the story sees a war between two alien planets – New Genesis and Apokolips […]

Script work has begun on The New Gods, a film that will introduce Apokalips to the DCU

Comment

Warner Bros. Pictures has reportedly approved Robert Pattinson as the star of “The Batman,” the planned new trilogy of films which Matt Reeves will direct the first entry in later this year. Pattinson has been considered the front runner and Reeves’ personal choice. However, because of the scope of the decision, and its potential impact […]

Robert Pattison has succeeded in winning the role of being the next dark knight in The Batman

Comment

A while back, actor Idris Elba was cast in James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” and at the time it was reported that he would be replacing Will Smith as Deadshot. Then it became clear Gunn retooled that idea, penning a new role for the British actor but to this day there has been no word […]

-In Suicide Squad 2 it looks like Idris Elba will be playing Bronze Tiger.
                    -Despite focusing on a younger Bruce, The Batman is said to feature Robin
                    -Production is said to begin early next year on Supergirl

Comment

New poster for Wonder Woman 1984:

Comment

I get it but I don't like it. It comes across as too on the nose and like a bad Photoshop.

Why not show Diana hanging around in a cropped pullover with a fishnet lining, listening to something on a Walkman with thin-headband style headphones, drinking soda out of a takeaway cup on rollerskates? Its stereotypically 80's but there's zero confusion about the setting (and the intention) at that stage.

I'll still go watch it though ; )

Comment

That’s far too garish for my tastes. Wonder Wad deserves better.

Comment

“The Shallows” and “The Commuter” director Jaume Collet-Serra has been set to helm “Black Adam,” the upcoming DC Comics film adaptation starring Dwayne Johnson. Collet-Serra just wrapped filming with Johnson in Disney’s “Jungle Cruise” and the pair have opted to re-team here. Johnson, Beau Flynn, Dany Garcia and Hiram Garcia will produce. In the comics, […]

Jaume Collett-Serra, director of The Shallows, has been hired to direct Black Adam.

He's just finished directing Jungle Cruise with the Rock so seems likely to stick and this suggests that the film will arrive before Shazam 2, presumably this will get into BA's history more as a lead in to the characters meeting.

Comment

“Mission: Impossible – Fallout” and “Hobbs and Shaw” actress Vanessa Kirby is rumored to be one of the contenders for the role of Selina Kyle/Catwoman in Matt Reeves’ “The Batman” according to a new report at Geeks Worldwide. The site offers no further information than that other than stressing no formal talks have taken place. […]

Vanessa Kirby is said to be up for the role of Catwoman in The Batman

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                Vanessa Kirby is said to be up for the role of Catwoman in The Batman
                                Ironic that Vanessa Catwoman is said to be up for the role of Kirby in Kirby.

Comment

Working...
                                X