No announcement yet.

The DC Extended Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. I guess one consideration is that nobody really knows how bad this is going to get. We know where it is now and it's possible that it sort of fizzles out to some degree or at least doesn't get worse. But it's also possible that investigations bring up a world of horrors and he becomes a huge news story exactly when they don't want that.

Comment

Definitely, the puzzlement as to why they haven't been arrested seems to sidestep that they haven't been proven to have carried out a serious crime as yet. There are minor incidents that were dealt with and a hell of a lot of things to be very concerned about but so far, hence the concern, they hasn't crossed the hard line... yet

Comment

"Batgirl" Fallout, "Joker 2" Budget & DC Talk - Dark Horizons
        A rumour that Warner Bros is aiming to soften the fallout of the Batgirl cancellation by agreeing with Leslie Grace for her to return in a future DCU movie.

There's also been a report that Joker: Folie a Deux is the only DC property movie greenlit at this stage highlight how clear the slate has been made with even The Batman II yet to be cleared

Johnson Talks Black Adam & "Shazam" Split - Dark Horizons
        Johnson has revealed that he nixed the 2014 era script for Shazam that would have also introduced Black Adam saying that the aim to do two origin stories in one film did a disservice to both characters.

"Flash" Star Ezra Miller Seeking Treatment - Dark Horizons
        And we finally know which way Warner Bros has clearly leant the Ezra Miller saga into: Miller has released a statement saying that they have entered treatment for complex mental health issues.

Comment

Massively troubled person. It’s the right thing to do.

I dunno, they come across as a massive knob and there’s the possibility of the slammer if they carry on. On the flipside, Downey Jr came through time in the Big House to hit big. The difference being, sadly, the timing of things.

Comment

Yep, the thing I'd be mindful of with Miller is that the dodgy behaviour has been going on for years but there's no real sign that they directly allow it to impact filming of movies. I'd be mindful of whether this is a genuine attempt at improvement or just playing along with the corporate line to protect the film before diving head first back into more of the same

Comment

I had no idea Ezra was a they. I just read they barely identifies as human, which makes sense considering how they has gotten away with being an almost-paedo sex pest.
              Last edited by cutmymilk; 17-08-2022, 10:59.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                I had no idea Ezra was a they. I just read they barely identifies as human, which makes sense considering how they has gotten away with being an almost-paedo sex pest.
                Yeah I don't think any amount of treatment will fix them

Comment

Eisenberg Reflects On Lex Luthor Backlash - Dark Horizons
                  Eisenberg talks about his approach to Luthor and the reaction

Comment

Word is that the Batgirl director tried to grab a copy of the film off the drives, but WB has deleted the film! It's not just cancelled, it's gone.

The Batgirl director has revealed that he tried to capture some footage of the film on his phone after its cancelation.

Comment

Aquaman and Shazam! Sequels Change Release Date – The Hollywood Reporter
                      Aquaman and the Lost City has been delayed again to 25 December 2023 whilst Shazam: Fury of the Gods has also been delayed, this time to 23 March 2023

Comment

Producer Dan Lin Up For Top Job At DC - Dark Horizons
                        Producer Dan Lin is in talks to take over heading up all things DC

Ezra Miller Has Meeting Over "The Flash" - Dark Horizons
                        Miller is said to have attended a meeting this week regarding the fate of The Flash and is said to have agreed to reign everything in permanently over the threat of the film being pulled from release altogether.

Comment

"Shazam" Sequel Isn't Getting Retooled - Dark Horizons
                          Despite chatter following its delay, Shazam: Fury of the Gods will remain untouched before its release

Dan Lin Won't Be The New DC Chief - Dark Horizons
                          Whilst plans for Dan Lin to become DC's Feige have fallen apart

Comment

Comment

Comment

Be another one for home cinema night this but definitely got me interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X