The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kryss View Post
    The original 80s Pony movie was really good, don't get hung up on preconceived ideas of how things are. For reference, so was the Care Bears one.
    I also saw those and loved them, but I was ~4. I was talking about that CGI My Little Pony thing which was being advertised everywhere a while back.

Comment

Doctor Strange 2 is now on Disney+

Comment

Hemsworth Ready For More "Thor" Films - Dark Horizons
        With Hemsworth about to take his character into new territory by being the first to reach a fourth solo entry he's said that he doesn't want to outstay his welcome but that both he and Feige are open to more future Thor sequels.

Comment

Marvel Studios Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has confirmed that his company is returning to Hall H at San Diego Comic-Con next month after a several-year absence. Feige revealed the news during the press conference for “Thor: Love and Thunder” earlier today and it’s expected some big announcements will be made. [Source: Twitter] Woke Hulu […]

Looks like next months San Diego Comic Con is where the coming years of the films will be revealed. Presumably we're on the road to Avengers 5 now

Comment

Got halfway into ep2 of ms marvel before abandoning it. It’s like high school musical. I get that superhero stuff is apparently childish anyway but this show is for children.

Comment

"Deadpool 3" Scribes Embracing The MCU - Dark Horizons
              The writers of Deadpool 3 have confirmed that the film is an MCU entry, therefore adding the franchise to the universe. The humour from the film will be derived from keeping Deadpool as he is but altering the world around him to that of the MCU's.

Comment

We watched Doctor Strange: The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul, and...

I enjoyed it.

I agree with what some have said in that it seemed somehow more violent than much of the previous films. I also felt, despite the development of her character in Wandavision, that Wanda's turn to the dark side seemed a little sudden and absolute, though I guess it explained how she had that magical artifact which could do that to people.

Also, guess she's "dead" (inasmuch as anyone ever dies in Marvel) which, if they're ever going to do the X-men, probably helps clear the slate.

Honestly the whole run-time was worth it for the couple of minutes of Xavier and the X-Men cartoon music, though it was a shame that Xavier kinda got spanked in a battle-of-minds by Wanda, given how he's usually portrayed.

Not one of my favourites. I think for me it sits in a similar tier to Black Widow, in that I really enjoyed it, but it didn't leave much of an impression outside of 1-2 key scenes.

Comment

Worth it for the post-credits sequence alone

Comment

How spoiled we’ve become with quality that I wouldn’t of gone to the cinema to see this. Still, enjoyable and interesting in its own right.

Comment

Emma Roberts Joins Marvel's "Madame Web" - Dark Horizons
                      Sony continues its mission to half ass its MCU efforts by casting Emma Roberts in a key role in Madame Web.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                        Emma Roberts Joins Marvel's "Madame Web" - Dark Horizons
                        Sony continues its mission to half ass its MCU efforts furiously blow on the embers of an era that is dying out by releasing as many films as they can as fast as they can by casting Emma Roberts in a key role in Madame Web.
                        Fixed that for you

Comment

We've got at least another decade to go! Just put Maguire in them all = $$$

I can imagine at the next negotiations discussion there'll be a talk between Sony and Marvel. Sony's stupidity in not taking note of why Marvel films work and instead budget rushing things ala Morbius is bad for both sides.

Comment

Goldblum, Dinklage & More Cut From "Thor" - Dark Horizons
                            Headey, Goldblum and Dinklage were all cut from the final version of Thor: Love and Thunder

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                              Goldblum, Dinklage & More Cut From "Thor" - Dark Horizons
                              Headey, Goldblum and Dinklage were all cut from the final version of Thor: Love and Thunder
                              Though that must be disappointing for them, I think it's par for the course in the Marvel films.

A large part of the bit where Cap goes to see the aging Carter in The Winter Soldier was part of a subplot that was entirely excised from The Avengers; like, filmed and not used. That's also related to why there's a blonde woman in it who seems like a weirdly prominent extra. Pacing is really important to the MCU and I suspect they probably cut out a lot.

Comment

Taron Egerton confirms he's met with Marvel and hints it could be Wolverine related

Comment

Working...
                                X