X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    "Spider-Man: Freshman Year" In MCU... Sort Of - Dark Horizons
    Spider-Man: Freshman Year will be canon but it's a multiverse story now
    Basically everything is canon now. It’s just whether it took place in the MCU or the multiverse outside it… or in some cases when films like No Way Home bring these together, both. They’ve kind of just left the door open for everything to be both canon and non-canon in one.

Comment

"Guardians" Special Is MCU Phase 4's Epilogue - Dark Horizons
      Decembers Guardians of the Galaxy: Holiday Special will be the final part of Phase 4

Comment

Patton Oswolt has stated that Marvel has hired Chloe Zhao to return to helm The Eternals 2

Comment

Comment

Ramos Is The Hood In "Ironheart" - Dark Horizons
            Casting news for Ironheart as well as photo's of the suit. Everyone seems to love the look of the suit, looks a bit sci-fi show from the 90's for me just from these photos.

Comment

Marvel Wraps "Secret Invasion" Reshoots - Dark Horizons
              Filming is complete on Secret Invasion and the show will hit Disney+ in early 2023

Comment

"She-Hulk" Chief Talks Rogers, Spider-Man - Dark Horizons
                The head of She-Hulk highlights just how off limits the Spider-Man characters are normally

Comment

Comment

I thought the first She-Hulk was excellent. Can't wait for the second episode.

Comment

Yep, we watched it last night and if the rest of the season is like that then we might have a new favourite MCU series on our hands. Tatyana nailed it like usual

Comment

Yep, I loved the first episode. A few Shrek-like effects shots but the episode itself was incredibly entertaining. It has already established its own tone and I'm looking forward to the next episode.

Comment

Watched Ms Marvel.
                          I liked it. Fundamentally, it was all throwaway and lower-tier in terms of stakes. But I enjoyed the performances of the cast, and the sense of history/community created by the producers was likeable, and set the series apart from other Marvel efforts.

Watched the first episode of She Hulk. Amusing. I like Mark Gruffalo but he does tend to drone during extended pieces of dialogue. The Hulk-journey skippage is both a godsend (so that we don’t have to endure the same beats), and at the same time, it chaffed. Because it conveniently skips everything and feels kinda cheap. Still, that’s the stall it’s set out, and I enjoyed it on the whole, so I’ll shut up and just accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            The Hulk-journey skippage
                            Which Hulk journey? I didn't feel like anything was missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              Which Hulk journey? I didn't feel like anything was missing.
                              The control, lullabies, etc, the separating personalities, the reverting between personas consciously, the fact he said he spent ages in Tony’s bunker trying to amalgamate the two sides. Basically, all of Smart Hulk’s programme that took him (checks notes) 15 years to reach a point. She’s already surpassed that point.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                                The control, lullabies, etc, the separating personalities, the reverting between personas consciously, the fact he said he spent ages in Tony’s bunker trying to amalgamate the two sides. Basically, all of Smart Hulk’s programme that took him (checks notes) 15 years to reach a point. She’s already surpassed that point.
                                She's completely different though. That was the point. She didn't have to go through that. I'm not sure about the full comics history but, from what I saw in comics back when I was younger, she didn't have to deal with that stuff there either.

Comment

Working...
                                X