No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGM has delayed Daniel Craig’s final 007 outing, “No Time to Die,” once again. Originally set for April 2020, then pushed to November 2020, then April 2021, it has now been pushed back again to an October 8th 2021 release. That puts it out just one week after “Dune” hits cinemas and HBO Max. It […]

Morbius has been delayed till 21 January 2022

Comment

WandaVision: Episode 03
      A better episode but still plodding. I think ultimately it's just that for me the release method is wrong for this show, it should have been dropped in one go so you could watch it at your own pace either taking your time or burning through the filler. The set up simply isn't interesting enough to warrant the amount of screen time dedicated to simply recreating dated sitcoms. This kind of plot has been done in TV shows before and usually as one episode fillers, what is supposed to be a slow reveal intrigue is just leaving me feeling like I'm twenty steps ahead of the show and waiting for it to catch up with me. It could still subvert those expectations but so far everything falls within the banner of being what the trailer suggested in a minute and a half. It's certainly a likeable show so far, entertaining, but nothing I'd consider essential viewing yet.

Comment

WandaVision: Episode 04
        Adding to importaku's comments in the TV thread, episode 4 is exactly why binging this would work better. It just clicked absolutely everything together so quickly and also provided some context on the precise timing post-Endgame that this takes place at

around the same time as Spider-Man: Far From Home

. Whilst this is about Wanda and Vision and not the events of Endgame I hope one day the MCU will acknowledge the real reality the return of the missing lifeforms would be like rather than everyone coming back in comedic fashion ala Spider-Man or convenient fashion, there's still a sense that lives bounce back to normal too quickly in the material that takes place in the immediate aftermath of that film. But going forward it looks like this is finally really stepping into gear.

Comment

Set images from Thor: Love and Thunder

Also another Disney+ MCU show is in the works titled Wakanda

Comment

Wandavision episode 5

X-Men's Quicksilver!!!

Brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by RobRoy View Post
              Wandavision episode 5

X-Men's Quicksilver!!!

Brilliant!
              I know that blindsided us. Took us a moment to realise what they were doing.

Comment

Yep, it threw my missus as to what was happening but I literally laughed out loud, inspired moment and another decent episode

Comment

Report that Willem Dafoe is also now in Spider-Man 3

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                    https://thegww.com/willem-dafoe-spot...-spider-man-3/
                    Report that Willem Dafoe is also now in Spider-Man 3

Enter the Spider verse live action movie. Could be cool.
                    I can see a confusing conversation between the spidermen about why maguire doesn't need webshooters.

Comment

New trailer for Falcon and the Winter Soldier:

Comment

Finished episode 3 of WandaVision last night (been trying to finish Below Deck before the trial Hayu subscription runs out ) and really enjoying it!

Looks to be ramping up a bit now too so will watch 4 and 5 tonight.

Comment

Whilst the MCU series plans are finally in motion delivering us our first content in a year and a half the movies themselves remain locked in the starting gates

Speaking with investors earlier today, Disney CEO Bob Chapek says the Mouse House remains committed to keeping its female superhero event feature “Black Widow” as a big-screen theatrical experience. However, Chapek also includes a caveat that suggests Disney could change their mind at any time: “We are still intending for it to be a theatrical […]

Black Widow is confirmed to be remaining a cinema release title but Disney's CEO has suggested that there could come a point where it becomes too protracted in delay and they may need to change that decision.

Comment

WandaVision: Episode 06
                            Barring a major change up...

it feels pacey but also clear where it's headed now. Still, several good eps in a row so finally feeling safe about the rest of the seasons quality. Era seems epically way off base with its theories, so many overstretched fan theories about the X-Men universe and comic big bads that they think might get brought in at the 11th hour and wasted in a tiny capacity.

Comment

Why is it “The Falcon & the winter soldier”

Should be just “Falcon & the winter soldier”.
                              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 14-02-2021, 17:18.

Comment

Falcon & Winter Soldier.
                                Falcon & Soldier.
                                Fal & Sol, Attorneys At Law.
                                F&WS Mystery Inc.

Comment

Working...
                                X