The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My life has begun a vacuum for TV and movie content
    We're booked in for The Suicide Squad on Friday, I'm on the last ep of Mandalorian: Season 02 next, about to start The Expanse: Season 05, lining up to watch Apocalypse Now for the first time alongside Beyond the Poseidon Adventure.... and Love Island

Comment

But... but... you have kids. And a job of some sort? And play games! Where do you find the time?!

Comment

Five hours sleep makes a big dent I was watching Mandalorian Ep7 on my phone at midnight last night lol

Comment

Just the way the makers intended.

Comment

It would explain why I get so much out of the cinema experience

Comment

TV Spot for Shang-Chi which is mostly notable as it seems to confirm Disney has agreed with cinemas and won't be debuting the film on Disney+ Premier making it a cinema only launch:

Comment

With James Gunn’s “The Suicide Squad” upon us next week and with the spin-off “Peacemaker” series having wrapped filming, Gunn isn’t taking much of a break and has reportedly locked in filming dates for Marvel Studios’ “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3”. Gunn was committed to a third ‘Guardians’ years ago but social media controversy […]

James Gunn confirms that the Guardians of the Galaxy Holiday Special that releases on Disney+ Xmas 2022 is about 40 minutes long and will be canon to the MCU. It's filming as part of Vol.3's filming so will likely be the most cinematic of all the Disney+ MCU content.

Comment

Scarlett Johansson isn't done with the MCU yet - she's suing it. the actress has filed a suit against the mouse house for breach of contract due to Black Widow's release on Disney+ day and date with cinema as they fall into the same trap Warners did earlier this year.

Comment

Ridiculous. The many millions she has made with that character only to go out greedy.

Comment

Expecting to be paid under the terms of your contract is hardly greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                        Yeah I agree. She is expecting a slice of ticket sales, and then they limit the cinema release. That's pretty ****ty. Not sure she'll win though.

Comment

I totally understand why it happened and the reasons behind it. It's also entirely plausible that it wouldn't have made any more in the cinema and, if anything, the Disney+ earnings are a bonus but, ultimately, it's not what was agreed to.

Comment

Floodgates tease opening a little wider:

Comment

Ms. Marvel design revealed

And the final trailer for Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Yeah, honestly, whilst some might roll their eyes at a millionaire suing a billion-dollar company, there is a principle at stake here and Disney don't need defending, they can pay their dues.

Disney has tried to suggest that they did this for COVID awareness, and Johansson's team are callous for opposing it, but that's bull**** while their theme parks are open.

Comment

Working...
                                X