No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, saying it was one of the less well timed and least compelling projects they had in the tank it comes together pretty well and the villains really are the films weak point with Taskmaster under used and Winston woefully miscast.

Comment

I quite enjoyed Black Widow. Saw it a few months ago I guess. I don’t even remember the presence of a character called taskmaster though.

Comment

Did the Taskmaster character ever get referred to by that name in the film?

Comment

Yep, a few times.

I think.

Comment

Yeah it's just me. it was a bit of a fluff movie. I just looked it up and remember that fight with the villain that copied moves now and that Ray Winstone was in it but to be honest I'd forgotten almost all of the story.

Comment

"W'otch do you mean I don't sawnd like a Ruskie you bunch o'slaaaaaags"

Seriously - Marvel, what the hell were you thinking?

Comment

Holy hell!

Peggy Carter makes for an awesome Captain!!

Comment

Anthony Mackie has now signed on to lead Captain America 4

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

"W'otch do you mean I don't sawnd like a Ruskie you bunch o'slaaaaaags"

Seriously - Marvel, what the hell were you thinking?
                    Its like they asked him to try with the Russian accent to begin with, then probably just asked him to sounds menacing as filming continued. Winston might have taken that time mean be his usual cockney geezer self so that's what we got

[MENTION=2540]teddymeow[/MENTION] is that from Marvel What If? Is it worth watching?

Comment

[MENTION=4287]Paddy[/MENTION] Yeah, episode one.

I enjoyed it. Then again, I'd listen to Hayley Atwell read the phone book.

Comment

After trying a simultaneous theatrical and Disney+ Premier Access release with “Black Widow” in July, Marvel Studios is returning to theatrical only engagements for “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings”. That film will open in cinemas in the first week of September before heading to Disney+ (without Premier Access) in mid-late October. Then […]

How Eternals will release in the COVID winter months is still being debated by Disney but none the less the films final trailer has been released:

Comment

Really struggling to be interested in this one and I don't think focusing on nerd questions in the trailer is helping all that much. This looks kind of dull.

Comment

I wasn't hyped for Guardians of the Galaxy, not because I hadn't heard of them, but the comic never gripped me and Earth-based heroes seems to click with me more.

However, that turned out to be funny, brilliant and with a whole lot of heart, so who knows?

I find The Eternals don't grip me in comic form either, so hope Marvel manage to make me reassess my opinion again.

Comment

Actress Dominique Thorne is joining the cast of Ryan Coogler’s currently filming “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” for Marvel Studios reports ComicBook.com. Thorne has already been set to play Riri Williams/Ironheart, the teenage engineering genius who designs her own version of an Iron Man suit, in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. An “Ironheart” series in the works […]

Feige has confirmed that the character Ironheart will debut in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever meaning that the Ironheart series will follow that films release rather than lead into it.

Comment

I think The Eternals looks bloody great, in a keeping-it-at-arm’s-length-to-avoid-hype way. I totally get why they’ve answered the nerd questions in the trailer, and it’s put my mind at rest a little over concerns about the continuity. The cinematography and music is very appealing.

Comment

Working...
                                X