No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to be doing good box office so far even without releasing in China. I'd imagine Disney hopes that it'll pick up the extra revenue via streaming/home release as well (I've seen it twice now courtesy of different friends wanting to see it and I didn't find it to be a drag on either occasion). Shang-Chi seems like a character they should have introduced earlier but is a good addition to whatever films Marvel intends to role out in the coming years.
    Last edited by Paddy; 25-09-2021, 08:06.

Comment

Several days out from release, “Venom: Let There Be Carnage” sees Sony continuing to build out its universe of Marvel characters. However the relationship of the Sony Marvel Universe to the Marvel Cinematic Universe over at Disney at present appears to be not unlike Marvel TV’s Netflix shows and their relationship with the MCU. Namely, […]

Tom Hardy says that the door is open for Venom to cross paths with the wider MCU characters however it's on Sony and the franchise to prove itself as one that Marvel will want to utilise in that way as they currently do with Spider-Man.

Comment

Marvel Studios is reportedly developing a spin-off of its Emmy-winning “WandaVision” series, one that puts the focus squarely on Kathryn Hahn’s Agatha Harkness character. “WandaVision” creator Jac Schaeffer will serve as writer and executive producer on the Harkness spinoff as part of her joint deal with Marvel and 20th Television. Specifics of the plot are […]

Kathryn Hahn is reported to have signed on to return as Agatha Harkness from WandaVision in a Disney+ Harkness series as well as to appear in several future MCU movies.

Comment

Will Poulter (“The Maze Runner,” “Detroit”) has scored the key role of famed Marvel character Adam Warlock in the upcoming Marvel Studios title “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3”. James Gunn is writing and directing the feature which is currently readying for production ahead of a shoot later this year and throughout early next year […]

Will Poulter will play Adam Warlock in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.3

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
            https://www.darkhorizons.com/will-po...-adam-warlock/
            I'm trying to picture him as the character as he's quite a trim lad. They must think he's right for the part though so I'm sure they'll be able to get him to look appropriate.

Comment

Marvel Studios’ “Spider-Man: No Way Home” marks the third solo Spider-Man movie for star Tom Holland and from the sounds of it could be his last. As we know, Sony owns the rights and distributes the new live-action films and they struck a deal with Marvel Studios to produce the new films and integrate them […]

I mean, I'll post this one here, but it feels like a story about Spider-Man: No Way Home being something of an ending for Holland and the Disney/Marvel deal ending is something of a click-bait effort.

We explicitly know Holland is continuing in the role so that makes it purely a case of the film being the end of a chapter for Peter Parker. If that means we're finally leaving high school Peter behind then it's overdue and I'll be happy to see the character move forward. The article also seems to suggest that Sony using Holland in future crossovers with Venom etc is unlikely which also seems odd given that is 100% Sony's decision alone and they are very clear and blatant in their intentions in that regard.
              Last edited by Neon Ignition; 15-10-2021, 08:24.

Comment

Disney have delayed nearly the entire 2022 onward MCU line up by several months and removed two unannounced films from the schedules completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                  https://www.darkhorizons.com/will-po...-adam-warlock/
                  Gotta say, I remember that kid back from School of Comedy - and he's done a Neville Longbottom

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                    Gotta say, I remember that kid back from School of Comedy - and he's done a Neville Longbottom
                    I remember him getting a spider bite on his balls.

Comment

Sony has dated two additional MCU movies from their studio for 2023. Kraven is already landing that year so presumably the options on the table are a new spin-off, Venom 3 or a non-Disney involved Spider-Man Homecoming 4....

.... or maybe a Raimi and Maguire Spider-Man 4!>!!>!OMG!!"<!<<<

Comment

Actually, Spider-Man films have so far hit roughly every 2 years so that Oct date would potentially be it if Sony were quick on it

Comment

Two new images from Spider-Man: No Way Home

Comment

That bottom one looks like a game bullshot. It’s mad that after all these years CG struggles to render motion blur like actual motion blur. Anyway, just saying I wouldn’t have released that shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              That bottom one looks like a game bullshot. It’s mad that after all these years CG struggles to render motion blur like actual motion blur. Anyway, just saying I wouldn’t have released that shot.
                              Give Insomniac a break there they only did that shot in a day.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Give Insomniac a break there they only did that shot in a day.
                                It hasn’t even got the puddles!

Comment

Working...
                                X