No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disney has unveiled a slew of calendar additions and changes, which include a date for Ridley Scott's 'The Last Duel,' five untitled Marvel Studios projects and a delay for 'The King's Man.'

Disney have announced more dates for 2022/2023 MCU movies which takes us up to Movie No.40
    None of the dates added relate to Sony MCU movies but they do see Marvel increase their output to 4 movies a year, combine Sony's and we're looking at bi-monthly releases soon for the MCU.

Comment

Sophia Di Martino (“Yesterday”) is in talks to join Tom Hiddleston in Marvel Studios’ “Loki” limited series for Disney+. The story is expected to follow Loki as he pops up throughout human history as an unlikely influencer on historical events. Di Martino’s role is unknown at this time. Hiddleston is reprising the role of the […]

Sophia di Martino, from the film Yesterday, is in talks to join the series Loki

Filming has officially begun on the Andy Serkis-directed “Venom” sequel at Sony Pictures. Academy Award-nominated actor Tom Hardy, who reprises the lead role of Eddie Brock, revealed the news in a now-deleted Instagram post. Co-star Michelle Williams is also tipped to return, while Woody Harrelson and Naomie Harris will play the villains Carnage and Shriek […]

Whilst filming has now begun on Venom 2

Comment

Surprising no-one:

The Runaways has been axed with the upcoming third season to act as the final one. It's a major moment as it's the final pre-Feige era MCU series to face its death. That now leaves just in the in development series to go now and with Loeb expected to quit Marvel TV soon it looks like they will be cancelled too shortly. All that really leaves is the seemingly inevitable confirmation that any series pre-Disney+ is no longer canon.

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 18-11-2019, 21:06.

Comment

Black Widow trailer. Looks exactly as you'd expect...

Comment

The first half looks like a Bourne knock off and the second half looks... meh. I'm sure the films going to be fine as all MCU films broadly are but the trailer does feel like a bland sell for a shoulder shrug character who's fate we already know. They really did leave it too long to make this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              The first half looks like a Bourne knock off and the second half looks... meh. I'm sure the films going to be fine as all MCU films broadly are but the trailer does feel like a bland sell for a shoulder shrug character who's fate we already know. They really did leave it too long to make this one.
              Honestly I was looking forward to this, but is it weird that Endgame killed my interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                Honestly I was looking forward to this, but is it weird that Endgame killed my interest?
                Not at all! I was just thinking the same thing!

Comment

Well, it's kind of like Solo. The character has had a complete story arc from start to finish and we know the end of the story. It's not like anything felt particularly missing so it's very hard for this to feel anything but redundant at this point.

Comment

I'm not familiar with Black Widows comic canon but the trailer makes it look like the other three are her family, is it wrong that if so them being superheroes too diminishes Widow?

Comment

I. Am. So. In.

Trailer was really good. I'm a sucker for anything ScarJo though.

Comment

In 2020, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is expanding in a big way. With the introduction of Disney+, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige has finally found a platform that will allow him to tell stories from the MCU on the small screen, using all the actors and money he’s used to with his film productions. And […]

Sucks to be a fan of the existing stuff. Feige sells the Disney+ series as the 'first time' tv and film in the MCU have interlinked. Bu-bye Daredevil and Shield

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                          https://theplaylist.net/kevin-feige-...medium=twitter

Sucks to be a fan of the existing stuff. Feige sells the Disney+ series as the 'first time' tv and film in the MCU have interlinked. Bu-bye Daredevil and Shield

Comment

Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige showed up at Brazil’s CCXP expo over the weekend and now some more comments the MCU mastermind made during interviews there have gone online. Omlete reports that Feige has confirmed the “Eternals” film spans 7,000 years of human history and will have “cosmic connotations, and changes everything we know about […]

Feige confirms that the Eternals movie will take place over the course of 7,000 years and that the characters will be key in the next multi-year arc that follows up the Thanos era, as will the Multi-verse.

It was inevitable and now it’s official – Marvel Television will be officially folded into Marvel Studios. Marvel Television chief Jeph Loeb will stay on during the consolidation of the previously separate divisions, while current Marvel TV senior VP current programming and production Karim Zreik and his team members will join Marvel Studios. With so […]

Additionally, Marvel Studios are now set to completely absorb the remnants of Marvel Television

Comment

Wandavision becomes a 2020 release

Comment

I’m guessing that the Eternals story arc will culminate with the arrival/battle with Galactus?

Can’t see how any of the Avengers, or any other Marvel character shown to date, less Thor, Dr. Strange, can go up against big G.

Hopefully Galactus’s herald, Silver Surfer, gets to make an appearance too.

Comment

Working...
                                X