Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that looks rather entertaining.

Comment

Disney buying DC Comics 2021, is the latest major information happening in the entertainment world, as we get exclusive information.

There's a lot of hop-skip-jumping in this story but it's not out of the realm of possibility that Disney may have the door opened to buy DC

Comment

A trailer for The Eternals.

It looks very grey. Like a DC movie. And I don't know what the hook is. The shots tells us very little about the story or characters but also don't give me a hint that it might be exciting. It's doing nothing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          It's doing nothing for me.
          I'm glad I'm not the only one that is thinking this.

It looks very pretty but, and this is probably because I don't know anything about the characters, I don't feel anything.

I'm hoping that, seeing as Nomadland was so bloody amazing, this will end up being something special.

Marvel playing things really close to the vest with this one.

Comment

It looks rubbish, not in a hyperbolic way just in a 'if if weren't for the Marvel logo' kind of way this trailer would see the film dismissed out of hand very quickly. Hopefully it's just Marvel playing it coy in terms of the films content but something about a teaser that long and that dry as well as that consistent gives me the wrong vibes.

Comment

It doesn’t even give the feel of a Marvel movie. And I don’t think that should necessarily be considered a negative - I’m happy for them to mix things up. But the result of that was that the Avengers reference shoved onto the end felt weird and out of place.

Comment

Yep, it's beyond time that the formula was a little mixed up particularly post-Endgame era but the trailer (assuming that's the issue and not the film) just looks flat out unappealing.

Comment

For a split second I thought it was Benedict Wong at the end of the trailer.

It isn't

Comment

With Gemma Chan being in this that would be amazing, like IT Crowd joining the MCU

Comment

MCU casting starts to see actors getting more and more greedy. To be fair, Marvel has repurposed actors already so why not Sony too?

Comment

Now confirmed also:

Comment

Well I think the Eternals looks great

It looks and feels different. That’s a good thing. Zhao apparently insisted on as much real imagery as possible, rather than excessive CGI scenery, and I think this will be very refreshing. The teaser reveals nothing tangible and the period of transition is never going to get pulses racing, because we don’t know these characters.

It’s Marvel. Have faith.

Comment

I agree. That's a very intriguing trailer.

Comment

Too much faith Slap a DC logo on there and everyone would hate it

Comment

Me and the lad have started to get into all this enjoyable nonsense and I bought him the Marvel Encyclopaedia. A ludicrously vast and lovely thing it is. Anyway, he's been reading it and comes to me with, "Dad, the most common words in this whole book seems to be 'resurrected' and 'comeback'".

Comment

Working...
                                X