No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filmmaker Scott Derrickson (“Sinister,” “Deliver Us From Evil”) has been around on social media for a while and earned the respect of many on the platform. He also directed Marvel Studios’ “Doctor Strange” a few years ago and is all lined up to tackle that film’s sequel. Yesterday those elements combined when, in a now-deleted […]

The director of Doctor Strange has seemingly teased that Doctor Strange 2 will be chasing some of that sweet, sweet Aquaman money by including Namor the Submariner

Comment

Saw Captain Marvel last night and I thought it was totally brilliant and made up for the disappointing Black Panther. Can't wait for Avengers: Endgame

Comment

James Gunn is back on for Guardians 3!

Comment

Wow!
          That's great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Ouenben View Post
            James Gunn is back on for Guardians 3!
            Beat me to it.

Comment

'conversations between Disney and Marvel'

Otherwise known as Feige swinging it because he has the clout now, they moved too prematurely and they struggled to think of how to move ahead with Guardians 3. Quite the Gunn holds now, simultaneously working on MCU and DCU entries.

Comment

Gerrin.

Shameful that this ever happened in the first place.

Comment

I wonder how many directors had to turn it down before someone inside could build a case that Gunn had to be rehired. I’m all for holding people accountable for being knobs but this was a total misfire. Very happy to see him back on board.

Comment

Maybe he’ll make it deliberately crap to teach them a lesson

Comment

I don't know if I'd be that surprised if he pulled out of Suicide Squad 2 now...

Comment

Just saw Captain Marvel and totally loved it. Yeah, shakycam and there was an early lull when Fury came into it but it got back on track and surprised me and I loved it. I thought Larson was brilliant. It’s a real testament to what they’ve got that they have so many heroes and keep introducing new ones and have them feel so unique. She has so much personality of her own.

One other way the movie surprised me - I really liked Fury in it. I felt he had become a distraction and that Jackson is basically a parody of himself but he worked great in this.

Also the synth lines in the space stuff were epic.

Comment

I enjoyed it overall, there was one or two irks (some choices of music, the final battle is a foregone conclusion, and what eventually happens to Goose?) but yeah, enough plus points to keep me happy.
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Almost two years on it’s finally over – Disney’s $71.3 billion deal to acquire key entertainment assets from 21st Century Fox has been completed with the acquisition to become effective just a few hours from now – at 12:02 a.m. US-EST tomorrow (March 20th 2019). 21st Century Fox announced the completion themselves in a statement. […]

The Disney/Fox merger is now complete meaning the X-Men can appear in the MCU... hell, John McClane and the Alien Queen can appear in it too if they choose.

Comment

Which they should.

Comment

Last edited by QualityChimp; 20-03-2019, 13:42.

Comment

Working...
                                X