The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something I just realised.

When Infinity War came out, people were talking about how Banner/Hulk's CGI/compositing in the final battle looked a bit "raw", and how this was supposedly related to how the decision to split the movie into two was made part-way through the project, and how that would somehow make more sense after Endgame. IIRC this was supported by how Banner wasn't there (like he wasn't at the battle) in the trailers?

Like I suspect most people, I totally forgot about this. But thinking about it now, the events of Endgame don't clear this up at all.

Was there ever any more info about this?

Comment

I didn't forget.

Just seems to have been a story change for Infinity War and didn't end up having much relevance in Endgame other than him having to make his peace with the Hulk in a different way. Actually now that I think about it, I do think we discussed this - one issue some of us have had (although for me, not a big issue) is that the Hulk's story essentially plays out off screen between movies. Each time we see him, he's in a different situation and living in a different way with the Hulk but it happened off screen. It's like his story has huge holes where the more interesting stuff happened.

Comment

Key cast and crew of Marvel Studios’ “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings” have confirmed that filming on the new MCU feature has wrapped. Director Destin Daniel Cretton took to Instagram to announce the wrapping, as did the film’s star Simu Liu who shared an Instagram photo of himself with Cretton. The project […]

How efficient is the Marvel movie making machine?
        Shang-Chi has wrapped filming managing to keep pretty much everything under wraps. The questions is... what year will it release?

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          https://www.darkhorizons.com/marvels...apped-filming/
          How efficient is the Marvel movie making machine?
          Shang-Chi has wrapped filming managing to keep pretty much everything under wraps. The questions is... what year will it release?
          Hopefully it will be on time, I am getting monumentally pissed off with everything being constantly delayed with no actual idea what they are doing.

Neil

Comment

Deadline is hearing he is in negotiations to star as Moon Night in the Marvel and Disney+ series based on the comic book hero.

Oscar Isaac is to play Moon Knight in a Disney+ series

Comment

It would appear that the Disney+ service may have renewed its Marvel “Loki” series for a second season. Actor Tom Hiddleston is currently filming the six-episode first season of the show in Atlanta, but due to the several month-long break due to COVID-19 it’s not clear how far along the production actually is. The show […]

Marvel series for Disney+ are supposed to be one and done event series but it looks like that is changing as Loki may have been given a greenlight for season two

Comment

Comment

Filming has already begun on the Marvel Studios “Ms. Marvel” TV series in Atlanta for the Disney+ service, with “Narcos” cinematographer Carmen Cabana also coming onboard to lens the series reports Discussing Film. Actress Iman Vellani was recently confirmed for the title role of Kamala Khan, the young Pakistani-American capable of stretching her limbs to […]

Filming has started on Ms Marvel whilst Moon Knight will begin early next year

Comment

Chris Pratt is set to join Chris Hemsworth in Taika Waititi’s “Thor: Love and Thunder” from Marvel Studios. He marks the third Chris in the major cast of the film alongside the titular star and Christian Bale as the film’s villain. The film also has Natalie Portman reprising the role of Jane Forster and Tessa […]

Chris Pratt will appear in Thor: Love and Thunder

Comment

A third entry in the “Deadpool” franchise has gained steam suddenly as “Bob’s Burgers” duo Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Loeglin have signed on to pen the script for next installment in the action series starring the foul-mouthed mercenary. In addition, reporter Justin Kroll has tweeted that according to his sources the film is still expected […]

Deadpool 3 has writers and is finally moving forward, it also looks set to remain R-rated

Comment

Spider-Man 3:

Comment

Marvel has altered the Marvel logo intro on Black Panther in honour of the actors 44th birthday:

Comment

It’s confirmed, Hailee Steinfeld (“Pitch Perfect,” “Ender’s Game”) has been cast as Kate Bishop in Marvel Studios’ “Hawkeye” limited-series coming to the Disney+ service. Production on the series has just begun and the actress appeared on set today in New York next to Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye in a scene taking place in New York’s […]

Hailee Steinfeld has been cast as Kate Bishop in Hawkeye

Comment

With a she-Hulk, female Thor and female hawkeye, I don't know how I feel about it. I understand that we need more female representation and I have no problem with that, but replacing 'male-character' with 'female-male-character' probably isn't the answer. There are tonnes of female hero's in the marvel universe, just use them. If they go down this road then please don't just give us a reskined Hawkeye, but give us an actual woman, with female thoughts and ways of doing things.

Comment

These characters are already in the Marvel universe and have been for quite some time. So they are using them, exactly as you’d like.

Comment

Working...
                                X