No announcement yet.

The Marvel Cinematic Multiverse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Brexit, I’d say Captain Britain is a good bet. They can cast Farage and have him going up against the dreaded Dr Europe.

Comment

"Nyah nya nyaaaaah! I will make your banana straight and force you to give me money, rather than the NHS!"

Comment

Then his foe should be a perfectly straightened Bananaman who now suffers from chronic back problems

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
          "Nyah nya nyaaaaah! I will make your banana straight and force you to give me money, rather than the NHS!"
          What’s that in the sky? ITS THE NHS BUS!!!!! The legends are true!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
            http://www.darkhorizons.com/ritchie-...-britain-film/

Very much rumour and one I'm doubting right now but it's been reported that Marvel is moving to start work quickly on a Captain Britain movie
            I am available!
            It should be an origin story set in Maldon.

Comment

Captain Marvel trailer. Looks good! Got to admit, Jackson's Fury bores me but this looks good.

Comment

I'm actually finding it really hard to break down my thoughts on it. It looks decent enough, when it doesn't evoke memories of Green Lantern with aliens and fighter pilot bits it has that generic Marvel movie vibe about it for me. Nothing stands out at all but on the flip side nothing looks concerning and all MCU movies are either decent enough to watch or good so no sense of concern.

I think after the 90's talk I expected it to have a more distinct vibe maybe, but more of the same instead I guess which is fine.

Comment

Yeah, I was half expecting it to open with a Spice Girls track or something.

Comment

Hoping they break out more after Avengers 4 tone wise, they get good responses for the entries that are more distinct tonally but seem to snap back quite quickly. I figured a brand new MCU leading character would breath some fresh air to signal the upcoming new Phase, hopefully this is just a safe trailer

Comment

Images from the Captain Marvel trailer:

And here's a real kick in the nutsack for the existing Marvel TV series efforts, Disney has bigger plans than what the Marvel TV arm has offered so far with Daredevil, Agents of Shield etc...

Disney is bringing out the big guns in order to launch its upcoming streaming service, with Variety reporting today that the studio is in early development on an ambitious plan for a number of limited series centered on popular characters from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Specifically series about Tom Hiddleston’s Loki and Elizabeth Olsen’s Scarlet […]

Eager to make a major push with its digital streaming services, the mouse house is said to be aiming to replicate the efforts of the DCU Service and to commission live action event series based on Marvel characters. However, this won't be a run of abandoned or bottom tier characters like the existing shows, these will be shows focused on major MCU characters with the original actors reprising their existing characters.

The first two are said to be:

Loki - Tom Hiddleston would reprise his role as Thor's adoptive brother
                      Scarlett Witch - More expansion of the history for Elizabeth Olsen

Each show would be 6-8 episodes in length with the only real rule being that MCU characters who have received their own movie (ie Hulk, Iron Man etc) would not be eligible to receive their own series.

Comment

Unless it’s on Netflix Disney can shove it up their arse tv wise.

Comment

The Russo Brothers have posted this image:

With the message 'look hard'

Fans have torn the image apart and it contains the letters to the word Endgame which has added fuel to the previously dismissed rumour that the fourth Avengers movie will be called the fairly dull name of Avengers: Endgame

Following on from the news yesterday of multiple Marvel limited series being developed for Disney’s streaming service, ABC has announced that they’ve hired “Wonder Woman” writer Allan Heinberg to develop an hour-long drama series expected to focus on an all-female team of Marvel superheroes. It’s not clear which heroes the show will focus on, but […]

Meanwhile, following on from the news of more series coming from Disney, ABC is said to be developing another successor to Agents of Shield that will follow an all female team of superhero's and have hired the writer of Wonder Woman to work on the project.

Comment

First blurry images of Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio in Spider-Man: Far From Home

Comment

Earlier today came an interesting event in the film review landscape. The social media reaction embargo on “Venom” was lifted, but the review embargo was not. As a result, tweet reaction to the film was flying and soon it was discovered a bunch of these tweet reviews were fake. There were no Russian bots responsible […]

Lady Gaga fans are apparently wasting electricity and people's time by posting fake negative reviews and responses for Venom to try and make it fail against the singers new film A Star is Born

The Tom Hardy-led Marvel Comics adaptation “Venom” opens this Friday, the first in what studio Sony Pictures hopes will be their own cinematic universe of Marvel properties based on the characters they own. Judging by box-office projections, they’re getting their wish with the film targeting a $55-65 million domestic opening alone. How good the reaction […]

Meanwhile reviews are genuinely quite poor for Sony's latest crack at its own MCU extension which increases the likelihood that Venom and other Sony projects will be completely separated from any risk of MCU connection down the line, thereby meaning no Holland/Spider-Man appearances. Regardless the film remains on track to open strongly.

Comment

Chris Evans just posted this:

"Officially wrapped on Avengers 4. It was an emotional day to say the least. Playing this role over the last 8 years has been an honor. To everyone in front of the camera, behind the camera, and in the audience, thank you for the memories! Eternally grateful."

And already everyone is losing their minds...

Comment

Working...
                                X