No announcement yet.

The Star Wars Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re watched epp6 again last night. What an immense episode, it just hits all the right notes the way through and doesn’t skip a beat, it really shines the other episodes in a poor light in comparison, even though there’s nothing really wrong with them.

The ambient lighting was particularly well used as well, lovely scenes.

Comment

Amandla Stenberg will lead Star Wars: The Acolyte

Comment

Comment

What Obi-wan lacked was a decent support cast, young Leia was far to young i cant believe she was supposed to be ten years old a snarky teen would have worked better with what they where trying to do. The Inquisitors where like pantomime villains "oooo i am evil wink" Inquisitor Reva's character was about as deep as a puddle and she really couldn't act in this. a real 6-10 tv show if ever i saw one and a real wasted opportunity.

Comment

Thank God. No desert shown in Andor.

Comment

Didn't care at all before the trailer but this has me interested. Key is this having been in production for a few years now would allow the script to mature and sets/CGI to be done with care.

I hope being away from established characters and having blank slate to work with will help them make good characters with consistent morals and actions and not just idiots that need to go where the story want for the crap action scenes to happen, something they've only managed with season1 of Mando.

Please, please keep cameos to a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
                The production values in this look so much better than any of their other TV shows. Got to admit, I'm kind of feeling done with the TV output now but this does look good. If it can be more Rogue One and less Book of Boba Fett maybe it will be okay.

Comment

I think I'm in the same boat as you with these TV shows. Boba Fett was guff and Kenobi not much better, though this does look excellent in the trailer. Will definitely be giving it a go and hopefully not getting burnt again, if they get this one wrong too I'm out though.

Comment

K2SO was conspicuous by his absence, so I'm assuming Cassian reprograms him while he's undercover as an Imperial officer.
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

What the world really wanted was a prequel series starring Donnie Yen

Last edited by Finsbury Girl; 03-08-2022, 04:12.

Comment

Yep. Possibly my all time favourite Star Wars character.

Comment

"Star Wars: Andor" To End With S2 - Dark Horizons
                          The showrunner of Star Wars: Andor has confirmed what was rumoured, that the show will end after a two season run with its final scenes leading directly into the opening of Rogue One

Comment

Possible that Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett Season 02 is on the cards

Comment

Why though?

Comment

Working...
                              X