The Star Wars Cinematic Universe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filoni On Major MandoVerse Crossover - Dark Horizons

A cinematic universe within a cinematic universe!
    We've reached the next level folks!

Comment

Dave is a funny guy and he knows his Star Wars. From a certain point of view indeed.

Comment

In late 2020, Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy teased a “climactic story event” would take place at some point in the future that would “culminate” the entire ‘MandoVerse’.
        I can't help picture this person saying this while looking down from the throne room of the death star, while the back of said room is stuffed with action figures of all the random aliens from the Canto Bight scene

Comment

Can confirm.

Comment

Mandalorian S3E4.

Wow. That was hot garbage.

If I didn't know better I'd think the writers were too lazy to bother writing and just lifted some third-rate fan fiction from Reddit.
            Last edited by MartyG; 22-03-2023, 17:40.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
              Mandalorian S3E4.

Wow. That was hot garbage.

If I didn't know better I'd think the writers were too lazy to bother writing and just lifted some third-rate fan fiction from Reddit.
              Is Mando s3 still Mando stupidly lurching from fetch quest to fetch quest as an excuse for remember-berries instead of story or character development, often being really stupid so he gets caught in 2 mandated action scenes an episode, followed by

played 20 times during any episode.

Comment

No, this time it was an NPC rescue and lead home quest and I've seen ChatGPT write better character dialogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobal View Post
                  Is Mando s3 still Mando stupidly lurching from fetch quest to fetch quest as an excuse for remember-berries instead of story or character development, often being really stupid so he gets caught in 2 mandated action scenes an episode, followed by

played 20 times during any episode.
                  Anywhere I can download this for a message tone? 🤣

Comment

Steven Knight To Pen Next "Star Wars" Film - Dark Horizons

Comment

You know you're in trouble when you have Jack Black as a guest star and he can't save your Mandalorian script.

Comment

Stopped watching at S3 ep3, i can't even muster the will to hate watch it, its just that bad, and from the clips floating around of other episodes including that absolute cringe of ep6 which wouldn't be out of place on Doctor Who, i've made the right choice.

Comment

Just finished watching the latest episode, oh dear.

Comment

I saw a short clip with Lizzo and Jack Black, I dont think I can go on.

Living, or with the Mandalorian.

Comment

Filoni May Get His Own "Star Wars" Film? - Dark Horizons
                              Producer Dave Filoni is said to be getting his own Star Wars film project and Star Wars itself is to be led and hung off from Filoni and Favreau's Mandalorian contributions

Not sold on this one at all

"Andor" S2 Targets August 2024 Launch - Dark Horizons

Major New "Star Wars" Films Announced - Dark Horizons
                              A Star Wars film from Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is definitely moving ahead and will be joined by two others. One will be directed by Dave Filoni and the other by James Mangold.

Star Wars projects will now take place within one of nine periods in a franchise spanning timeline:

-The Dawn of the Jedi
                              -The Old Republic
                              -The High Republic
                              -The Fall of the Jedi
                              -The Rise of the Empire
                              -The Age of Rebellion
                              -The New Republic
                              -The Rise of the First Order
                              -The New Jedi Order

James Mangold's film will take place in the Dawn of the Jedi era and focus on the very first beings to discover and learn the existence and ways of the Force.

Filoni's film will be set in the New Republic era as Imperial remnants escalate a war

Obaid-Chinoy's film will be set in the New Jedi Order era, 15 years after Episode IX and will see Rey return to rebuild the Jedi Order... so essentially, this one is Star Wars Episode X

Comment

Working...
                              X