X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Urrrgh! *cringe*

Comment

Urk. I booked tickets for this the other day. Now somewhat regretting the outlay :/

Comment

Trailer looked like Corn.

Corn is GOOOOOOD.

But Corn is booooring.

Star Wars is NOT Corn.

Knaarmeean?
        Last edited by JazzFunk; 28-11-2019, 05:47.

Comment

(Star Wars died in 1983, that's it)

Comment

Star Wars is deader than that guy who chose to live with the grizzlies.

Comment

That clip just looks like action for the sake of action.
              'Hey, I have a cool idea for a sequence! Lets write something in so we can do it!"

Comment

Well it's from the director of Star Trek Into Darkness so that was always a risk.

Comment

But it looks like we're finally getting that Star Wars x Rocketeer crossover though!

Comment

We’re sure that clip is from a new Star Wars movie?

Kids will love it. It isn’t for us.

Comment

... I won't lie... to me it doesn't come across much different than numerous other sequences in the other films

Comment

They are just trolling people who want OT with that line!

Comment

I think flying stormtroopers will be the least of the issues.....

Comment

Always a nice gesture for a fan, especially one living in such a condition. Other than Solo I think Disney has done this with every Star Wars film which gives me a slight... cynical eyed spine shiver. Like, you don't want to take away from the happiness it no doubt brings the individual in question but at the same point there's a certain point where it starts to feel a little... calculated as a PR opportunity for the company.

Comment

Star Wars: Cassian Andor for Disney+ starts filming June 2020 and will chart the characters family and youth

Comment

I hope they tell us how he got his name.

Comment

Working...
                                X