Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    It will be the last shot of season 1.
    ugh...Shows him force grabbing a mop and then cuts to black.

Comment

Toy lines reveal that the IG-88 we see in The Mandalorian trailer is not IG-88 but is in fact IG-11. So we have fake Boba Fett and fake IG-88. I don't know about that at all. That's like making a Muppets series with Bermit, Fazzie and Miss Piggee.

Comment

Veteran Scottish actor Denis Lawson will reportedly reprise his role of fan-favourite character Wedge Antilles in J.J. Abrams’ upcoming “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” at Disney Pictures and Lucasfilm. Rebel Force Radio broke the news, saying they received a solid ‘Yes’ from a representative for the actor. The now 71-year-old Lawson, who is also […]

Wedge Antilles will return in EpIX

Comment

The schedule for episodes of The Mandalorian is:

Comment

The final poster for Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Comment

Just watched the final trailer.

Erm...looks okay.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                Just watched the final trailer.

Erm...looks okay.
                Thought that too - quite possible worse than the last one?

Comment

Yep. Regardless of the movies, you can usually depend on Star Wars for a stirring trailer but this is leaving me cold.

Comment

I couldn't care less about this. Having a conclusion would suggest that the trilogy had a purpose and goal to begin with, but I can't see one. The films exist for no other reason then just making money.

Comment

Comment

I don't mind the look of the trailer but it's definitely giving strong Return of the Jedi remake vibes which was always an expectation. The main issue is that Ep8 failed to dial up the personal stakes which is why this film being the 'ending' isn't selling the pitch, as much as SW has wobbled wince Solo it's the wrong film to wrap things up with.

Comment

I think this looks like it's being set-up to take place a while after ep 8 so they can pretend it doesn't exist so the hardcore neckbeard Star Wars fan is placated.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                            That's like making a Muppets series with Bermit, Fazzie and Miss Piggee.
                            This is how I know you've never been to Zagreb.

Comment

So the emperor is a force ghost whose epic plan is now coming together, to wipeout all he Jedi at once? I take it he hasn’t watched ROTJ, as we know how that ends....

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                                So the emperor is a force ghost whose epic plan is now coming together, to wipeout all he Jedi at once? I take it he hasn’t watched ROTJ, as we know how that ends....
                                Trailer looked like he was physically there, but assisted by robotic limbs?

I'm sure I'm going to enjoy it when I watch it for the first time, then I'm going to think it wasn't that great a few weeks later, after I've digested and thought about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X