Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Star Wars Cinematic Universe

The Star Wars Cinematic Universe Movie List
    (In Release Order if Known - Bolded Movies are Released)

01 - Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    02 - Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
    03 - Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
    04 - Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    05 - Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    06 - Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    07 - Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
    08 - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
    09 - Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi

10 - Solo: A Star Wars Story
    11 - Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

12 - Star Wars: The Mandalorian and Grogu (16 May 2026)
    13 - Star Wars: New Jedi Order (17 December 2027)
    14 - Star Wars: Rogue Squadron (TBC)

Last edited by Neon Ignition; 14-03-2024, 08:17.

The Star Wars Cinematic Universe Timeline:
    (As Best Calculated)

01-Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace
    02-Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones
    03-Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
    04-Solo: A Star Wars Story
    (Star Wars: Obi Wan Kenobi)
    (Star Wars: Andor)

05-Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
    06-Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope
    07-Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
    08-Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
    (Star Wars: The Mandalorian)
    (Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett)
    (Star Wars: Ahsoka)
    09-Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
    10-Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
    11-Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker

Connected Television Series:

-Star Wars: Clone Wars
    -Star Wars: Rebels
    -Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
    -Star Wars: Resistance
    -Star Wars: The Mandalorian
    -Star Wars: Andor
    -Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
    -Star Wars: Ahsoka
    -Star Wars: The Bad Batch
    -Star Wars: A Droid Story
    -Star Wars: The Acolyte (TBC 2024)
    -Star Wars: Rangers of the New Republic (TBC 2024)
    -Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
    -Star Wars: Visions
    -Star Wars: Tales of the Jedi
    -Star Wars: Skeleton Crew
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 15-09-2023, 08:31.

Comment

Leaked Lego sets have confirmed a few things. The promo art leaked a few weeks ago that I thought might be fake is real. And it has confirmed that the Millennium Falcon version with the blue and the solid front piece is real. And it also confirmed that I have a big ‘nope’ going on every time I am reminded of this movie. I love the recent Star Wars movies but every fibre of my being does not want this movie to exist.

Which might be slightly irrational and I’d rather they just do their thing than pander to nerds like me.

Comment

John Williams is confirmed to be scoring Episode IX

Comment

Additional reshoots are reportedly being lined up for Ron Howard’s “Solo: A Star Wars Story” with a little more than four months to go until the “Star Wars” spin-off hits cinemas. The report comes from a reliable Reddit source (via CBM) and says the additional filming will run for three weeks kicking off at the […]

Four months left till the next Star Wars film hits with Solo and it's reportedly going back into reshoots for three weeks at the end of the month

Comment

As people liked the link, then figured I’d repost this heh...
            Autographs and signatures from people associated with the Star Wars films that I've picked up in my travels. Why are all of them on the old Decipher SWCCG cards? Because almost all the time I was playing, there would be people attending the same conventions and shows! I've decided to continue the trend long after the game has officially ceased.
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              As people liked the link, then figured I’d repost this heh...
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/mayhem...57603543346959
              That's pretty damn cool mate. What a collection!

Comment

Thanks... someone I know in Germany has a much larger set on the cards, but I do at least have a couple he does not heh. I just started getting them signed because I was playing the game in the late 90s, and this is when conventions started running both tournaments and have actors doing signings together. So made sense to get the cards signed!
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

That was beautiful mate. Really made me grin scrolling down, was smiling.

Comment

Walt Disney Studios has released the first plot synopsis from the upcoming “Solo: A Star Wars Story” while one of the film’s co-stars, “Fleabag” actress Phoebe Waller-Bridge, has spoken some more about the film. First up, the new story breakdown which says: “Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in […]

The synopsis for Solo is out, doesn't really say anything new though:

“Board the Millennium Falcon and journey to a galaxy far, far away in Solo: A Star Wars Story, an all-new adventure with the most beloved scoundrel in the galaxy. Through a series of daring escapades deep within a dark and dangerous criminal underworld, Han Solo meets his mighty future copilot Chewbacca and encounters the notorious gambler Lando Calrissian, in a journey that will set the course of one of the Star Wars saga’s most unlikely heroes.”

Comment

A member of the LucasFilm Story Group that oversee's Star Wars canon and was responsible for axing all Extended Universe canon says for him the decision mostly came down to Chewbacca

In the wake of Lucasfilm’s sale to Disney in 2012, a decision was made about the creative future of the “Star Wars” universe. Namely, it was all the previous ‘Expanded Universe’ material like books, comics, games, etc. being rendered void. It also meant that everything subsequently coming out after that point would be canon and […]

Comment

You're truly in depth, Supes.

I think the next movie will be the make or break point.

To me, I don't know where the franchise can go, at least as movies.

I reckon some big series on Netflix (in a bit) then a fizzle-out for 10-15yrs, when it seems cool again, to all the prequel era kids who are now balding dads.

Comment

I still have my full head of hair, y'baldy basts, btw.

Comment

After all the drama, looks like we'll finally get the first trailer for Solo on Monday

Rather than fighting it out for attention amidst all the other trailers launching on Sunday during the Super Bowl, it is now being reported that Disney and Lucasfilm will now be launching the first trailer for “Solo: A Star Wars Story” on Monday on “Good Morning America”. Trailer Track reported the news which makes sense. […]

Comment

I was speaking with my friend yesterday about Ep.VIII and its divisiveness. I'm open to being entertained with the next one but accept that it won't satisfy every thread that still hangs from the last two.

If (when) Disney greenlights more numbered SW entries after Ep. IX I'm steadily becoming more interested with what they have to offer over the upcoming one. I wonder if its disappointing to think that way though.

Comment

Working...
                              X