Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psikyo Collection Vol. 2 (Multi-Language) for Nintendo Switch * In our warehouse. Super popular fantasy adventures 2D scrolling shooter Gunbird2!A grand adventures in Japan where magic and technology co-exist, TENGAI!Flying through the sky with beautiful dragons, Dragon Blaze!The Greatest WWII shoot-'em-up ever STRIKERS series, Strikers 1945II!Psikyo Collection Vol. 2 is coming up to Nintendo Switch. The four titles included are Strikers 1945II, TENGAI, Gunbird 2, and Dragon Blaze, all of which are classic, arcade-style scrolling shooters.

I didn't realise that there's a Volume 2 of the Psikyo collection.
    Strikers 1945 II, TENGAI, Gunbird 2, and Dragon Blaze.

Volume 1 had:
    Strikers 1945, SOL Divide, Samurai Aces, and Gunbird.

You can buy volumes 1 and 2 with a 5% discount (about £3) from Play Asia.
    The Korean game publisher H2 Interactive brings Psikyo Collection Vol. 2 for Nintendo Switch this November 22nd. Find out more about the game here.

Both are multi-language (including English) and region-free. It's due out on the 22nd November.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
      There could easily be a small handheld version.
      Isn't the Switch already small and handheld?

I'd prefer a software revision to a hardware revision. But then I only ever use it in TV mode so truth be told I'm completely ignorant to any failings it has as a handheld console.

Comment

Originally posted by Zen Monkey View Post
        Isn't the Switch already small and handheld?
        It is but I guess it isn't all that small. But most games would be wasted on a smaller screen and some would be rendered illegible. Aside from that, there is zero wasted space on a Switch so I can't see a smaller revision making much sense.

Comment

GONINTENDO INTERVIEW: TALKING TENTACLES WITH SAVE ME MR TAKO! DEVELOPER, CHRISTOPHE GALATI!

Comment

Mario 3 running on Switch via Nintendo online , anyone else notice serious glitches ?

Comment

Originally posted by Junko View Post
              Mario 3 running on Switch via Nintendo online , anyone else notice serious glitches ?
              It was glitchy on real hardware, but yeah, it’s even more glitchy since the new update. Loads of sprite flicker which wasn’t there before.

(At least they’ve fixed the CRT filter option with the update.)

Comment

1. Gal Metal hits Switch on 30 Oct (US) and 02 Nov (EU)

Comment

Downloaded a few titles tonight:

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime - most of us have probably bought this for other machines, but while I've wanted it for a while, I only just got around to buying it. This is one of the most fun co-op experiences I've had in a while; I strongly recommend it.

Capcom Beat-em Up Bundle - Seems great! Like everyone has already said, it's a shame it lacks a scanline mode, but I can live with it. At least it isn't like that old SNK Metal Slug port where you couldn't turn off the vaseline filtering.

Lone Wolf - this was in the sale, and it's a follow-on from a series of adventure gamebooks from the 80s that I played as a kid. It's a bit of a novelty, but was pretty fun.

Comment

Taiko no Tatsujin demo is up in Europe. Totally gonna buy this. Too bad that there’s seemingly no RPG mode which some of the DS and 3DS games had. Touch controls in handheld mode works pretty well, and with drum being more expensive than the game, I think I’ll stick with them.
                    Last edited by Nico87; 12-10-2018, 23:26.

Comment

October/November is turning out to be pretty big for me Switch wise:

Mega Man 11
                      Taiko no Tatsujin
                      The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories
                      The World Ends with You: Final Remix
                      Yomawari: The Long Night Collection

Comment

I haven't played the Taiko demo yet but it's definitely on my radar. Also I'm very curious about Diablo 3. I haven't played any of those games so need to look up more about them.

Edit: Actually reviews of Diablo 3, as glowing as they are, suggest it might not be my thing.
                        Last edited by Dogg Thang; 15-10-2018, 15:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                          Edit: Actually reviews of Diablo 3, as glowing as they are, suggest it might not be my thing.
                          Do you have any other consoles? The PS3 version is probably under a fiver by now.

It's pretty good in 4-player.

Comment

Yep, I could give it a go on PS3.

Comment

I thought Diablo wasn't my thing either yet I completed it and really enjoyed it. Think I was on PS4 version.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X